extra activies (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
does anyone do anything outside school? Cause teachers always stress that you should have a well rounded life etc etc

at the moment I do debating and public speaking and community work, some people say that wont work in year 12 and i should just concentrate on studying....as if

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
i do netball, basketball, fencing and debating.
I couldn't just concentrate on study! too boring... :rolleyes:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
sport sport sport!
and not to mention going to lazer @ bwood after skool on tues and wed's for pool lolz

brad:spleen

yeah it is great, i'm getting on average at least 2 free cds per week. and lotsa free concert tickets. too bad one of the bands were crap *cough* good charlotte *cough*

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by spleen
www.spleenzeen.com i make a music zine
thats pretty good, you can put it in resumes, it shows commitment to hard work etc...
I don't do anything, so this year I went in the school musical to beef up my resume, LOL.

spleen

Originally posted by babydoll_
thats pretty good, you can put it in resumes, it shows commitment to hard work etc...
I don't do anything, so this year I went in the school musical to beef up my resume, LOL.
commitment..ha!
hard work.....ha!
etc................ha!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
sport sport sport!
and not to mention going to lazer @ bwood after skool on tues and wed's for pool lolz

ahaha u burwood junkie :p

Originally posted by brad:spleen
lol aidan (spleen) doesnt do shit all.
oh and i also work for a label, Transending Records |www.transendingrecords.com|, marketing and publicist and run one myself. i think that would look good on the resume.
my friend does sumfing like that too.. how did u get started?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
does anyone do anything outside school? Cause teachers always stress that you should have a well rounded life etc etc

at the moment I do debating and public speaking and community work, some people say that wont work in year 12 and i should just concentrate on studying....as if
thats really good! make sure u get certificates and stuff to show u've done them coz that shows u can speak infront of people, and u do community work and will come in handy!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SRC, Sport, State Drama, NIDA, lots of other drama

Kulazzi

HSC
I do martial arts but I don't go now cos of assessments, exams and stuff but I do Young Achievers and its like u form ur own small business and compete with yr 11ners, 12 and uni students. Our business is the most youngest and the only all-female company. We're all yr 10 combined from 3 different schools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)