New to da forum (1 Viewer)

sChOOlIeZzZ

Hi!!
Bit of an intro (to those who care. lol which is probably none of you hehe:p)
Name is Darren
im doin3 math 2 standard eng 2chem 2bio and 2 eco, keeping them also for yr12. I goto Cranbrook School (rich kantz skewl..all stuck up except for me :p ) hehe wondering if any other pplz do similar subz and wishing to share notes and also it wud be cool if u cud do an intro to get know yooze well. Anywayz talk 2 ya laterz!!:D ;) :p

Rahul

Dead Member
welcome to bos, get away while you can:p:D

no really, we are all friendly :uhoh:

there will be heaps of notes in the notes section on the main site which you may be interested in. more are being uploaded as we speak.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
welcome to bos, get away while you can:p:D

no really, we are all friendly :uhoh:

there will be heaps of notes in the notes section on the main site which you may be interested in. more are being uploaded as we speak.

You, out!

:p

kow_dude

HSC
hey sChOOlIeZzZ i'm doin stand eng, 4u maths, bio and chem for next year... similar subjects =)

Giant Lobster

HSC
hate maths = drop it
maths is like one of those subjects where to kick ass in it u gotta like it (to an extent. i hate maths too and im doing aiight :) )

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
One note people: People on these boards type in full, not with net abbreviations.. except LOL and that... please do so.. it makes reading a hell of a lot easier. Don't forget to use punctuation too.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
One note people: People on these boards type in full, not with net abbreviations.. except LOL and that... please do so.. it makes reading a hell of a lot easier. Don't forget to use punctuation too.
Thanks for letting them know! I can't stand it when people use "msn talk" on these boards, it makes it very difficult to read!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by GoSunline
3u eng, mathematics, bio, art, french and modern, anyone????? I am currently confused about maths and if I should drop to general, keep it, or just drop it all together! arg, hate maths.
Puts hand up maths and modern....

kow_dude

HSC
What is so addictive about these boards? Do you guys actually spend hours browsing through it?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by kow_dude
What is so addictive about these boards? Do you guys actually spend hours browsing through it?
uh-huh, and posting, and being entertained by the countless personalities

there's gonna be a wedding, there's a hotness rivalry, there's a club called P.I.G - it's rather addictive after a while coz u wanna c what's happening on here

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by kow_dude

yes...definitely...
Originally posted by iambored
uh-huh, and posting, and being entertained by the countless personalities

there's gonna be a wedding, there's a hotness rivalry, there's a club called P.I.G - it's rather addictive after a while coz u wanna c what's happening on here
yeah what happened to that wedding? did it ever happen?

yeah its all a good laugh and about being in the 'family' :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)