Yearlies (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Post your marks of your yearly exams here :)

i got 48.5 / 75 [65%] for physics... i came thrid in my class.. but my class is the middle one... there is alot of overlapping from my class to the highest one.... it could be possible that i'm moving up... but yeah.................. i beat ALOT of poeple though :) :D even though my mark is shit...:D:D:D:):p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
go me ummm
90% eng adv
30% eng extension (fuckin i handed somethign in late... it got marked as 80% but one of the parts i handed in late and didnt have an appeal form or some bullshit like that so they gave me 0 for that part and another mark which is wot i wud have got if i had given some bs letter in explaining my computer had a virus and cudnt print)

ah wellz.. dropping it nxt year ^^ so not so pissed

i think that's it

sexkitten

[COLOR=royal blue]
Hey,
my results for my yearly was crap man!! wat should i do?? u reckon i should drop phy or chem for senior science?? or keep both of dem??
btw, does any1 know about the scalings for dese 3 subz???
Thanks! Ciao!!!
[/COLOR]
:apig: :apig: :apig:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yearly results so far:
Physics: 96% (1/18)
Chemistry: 98% (1/26)
Maths Ext 1: 76% (1/12) (Next closet was 50% so Im happy)
Sport Lifestyle and Recreation: 70% (2/15) (I didnt care cause Im dropping it [only needed it to fill out 12 units])
Engineering Studies: 72% (1/9)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i came thrid in my class.. but my class is the middle one... there is alot of overlapping from my class to the highest one.... it could be possible that i'm moving up...
Large Schools depress me, multiple physics classes *shudders*
Should of put that in one post oh well

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
yeah we have 3 physics classes

OMG

Originally posted by Xayma
Yearly results so far:
Physics: 96% (1/18)
Chemistry: 98% (1/26)
Maths Ext 1: 76% (1/12) (Next closet was 50% so Im happy)
Sport Lifestyle and Recreation: 70% (2/15) (I didnt care cause Im dropping it [only needed it to fill out 12 units])
Engineering Studies: 72% (1/9)
someone is damn smart ! :chainsaw:
Originally posted by sexkitten
[COLOR=royal blue]
Hey,
my results for my yearly was crap man!! wat should i do?? u reckon i should drop phy or chem for senior science?? or keep both of dem??
btw, does any1 know about the scalings for dese 3 subz???
Thanks! Ciao!!!
[/COLOR]
:apig: :apig: :apig:

i though that u could only do senoir science by itself and none of the other sciences.... like its either senoirn sceince or nothing.. hmm i think u should keeep chem and physics... u might improve.. but if u feeel that ur not going to work or be lazy next year.. then pick snr science... obviuosly... phys and chem have better scaling..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
i though that u could only do senoir science by itself and none of the other sciences
Not exactly true, you can do Senior Science and the other science's in Yr 12 but not in the Prelim course.

someone is damn smart !
Not really, Ill be lucky to get above 95. Of course I wont be able to get an accurate idea till next year.
I normally only get distinctions in the UNSW comps, but I have 3 top 1%s for the Chemistry comp.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
ohhh... seriuos?
pft.. why would you wanna do that?
The only reason I could see is if you picked up 2 sciences and hated one but couldn't take another subject and needed the subject for your UAI

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha maths comp ive gotten the same damn distinction mark for like 5 yrs and its always missing HD by 1 or 2 marks and the fact i guessed too much

but i guess primary maths comp doesn't count coz i owned that haahah

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
omg .... "ONLY".. u make getting a distinction is like opening an eye.. i'd be happy for a damn credit...
Well if it makes you feel better I haven't gotten a distinction in the English comps (the two Ive entered in High School got me a participation and credit respectively) since primary school. And Ive only gotten 6 HD's while Ive been at High School (3 Chem, 3 Geog)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I got my Mathematics reults back today 95% (1/60ish)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Umm thats the thing, I don't. Which means I should start soon so I can keep ahead.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Hmm, and i think the king of modesty hath descended upon BOS.

I'm in the middle of my yearlies now, i'm doing ok-ish for me, no results back yet tho.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I don't know if this has already been asked...probably but anyway. Are there any sites that have past year 11 prelim exam papers?

I've got my ext 1 and ancient exam on monday and our teacher hasn't given us any indication of what it could be like. Anyone know any sites????

sexkitten

hmmm...

[SIZE=HUGE][COLOR=royal blue]my teacher said i can do eitha phy or chem wiv snr science...i duno, coz of some exceptionz n stuff like that...ahahaha, so, should i drop chem for snr science? coz im really struggling in chem...i failed badly in my yearlies!![/COLOR][/SIZE]:apig: :apig: :apig:

pretty_princess

HSC
Hi all,
im new to this thing and i have been reading and whoa that xayma man is so smart. The modesty doesnt help lol.
Well i just got my exams back. I went well in some and so crap in others-
maths- 90%
ext maths 92%
Chemistry- 88%
Physics- 85%
Bio- 95%
ext english- 89%
and then there is he 65% for english.... damn english for being so hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)