Maths Test (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I know this probably be in the general maths section, but l am doing a test on Trig and mesurement and l was wondering if anyone has any questions or past papers on these two subjects. Thanks.

Sarah
xxxx

Better get studying then, l'll be back here to check every now and again.

Last edited:

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Hmm, maybe you should be more specific? just that trig covers a fair bit -- i've got a lot of questions on trig, but i do yr11 3unit, so i don't know if they'd be of any use to you.

There should be a lot of questions in your text book tho, shouldn't there?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
yes there is, but l prefer to do test papers. I am doing the simple trig. The chapter that it is testing is Right angles triangles.

I am doing stuff like Pythagoras (simple stuff), Angles of Elevation and Depression, Trigonomic Ratios. Things like that, really basic trig. things like SOH - CAH - TOA and finding the degrees of an angle.

Last edited:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
if ur test is next week and u find that stuff simple if i were u i'd concentrate on identities more than finding angle stuff

the finding angles n shit are like year10 its all repeated the same as last yr

wait shit is there identities in 2unit? meh...

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
if ur test is next week and u find that stuff simple if i were u i'd concentrate on identities more than finding angle stuff

the finding angles n shit are like year10 its all repeated the same as last yr

wait shit is there identities in 2unit? meh...
there is but they dont do double angles ... sin2x = 2sinxcosx... they do the sin (x - a) etc etc.. but i think thats covered in the hsc course.. for 2 unit that is.. i dont about general...

sarah.. i think you shoudl start from scratch ...do all the questions and exercrices... and if your book has like a 'revision section' for that chapter then do it... why not search this site for past papers?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
there is but they dont do double angles ... sin2x = 2sinxcosx... they do the sin (x - a) etc etc.. but i think thats covered in the hsc course.. for 2 unit that is.. i dont about general
THats not even yr 12 2unit, that is yr 11 3unit

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I got my results for my test, 48/55 I topped the class!! the second highest was 33/55, then the next highest didn't even pass.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yes congrats on ur fantastic score!!!!

I did the 2unit HSC accelerated {yr 11 and 12 2unit course done in hte preliminary yr- we got do the hsc on 27 oct :( } and the sums/differences of angles, as well as the 2, 3 results r definitly not yr 12 2unit

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
thats spose to be theta there, which i copied from character map,and it didnt show up (hence the e graves)-- sorry

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Supra
yes congrats on ur fantastic score!!!!

I did the 2unit HSC accelerated {yr 11 and 12 2unit course done in hte preliminary yr- we got do the hsc on 27 oct :( } and the sums/differences of angles, as well as the 2, 3 results r definitly not yr 12 2unit
ouch so u did like a two year course in one year? :cold:

yahh ihave my ext 2 on that day too ...

ohhh.. really..? i remeber in the prelim 2 unit exam.. we had to study it.. *shrugs..

hmm what school do you go to Supra?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)