english ....help!!!!! (1 Viewer)

fryfry

hey i was wondering if any one could give me any ideas for an AOS essay relating to change??? My last one i got a c and was hoping someone mite have some better ideas??
any help would be great, thanks heaps
Luv fryfry

Giant Lobster

HSC
cud u be alil more specific as to what u require? e.g. wot texts r u doing?

in general for these aos essays u just gotta explain how change is conveyed in each of ur texts in detail really. if u dont mind not getting an a++ or somefin, u cud just simply modulate ur essay and do a paragraph on each text and not worry about integrating and linking ur ideas much, cept to the intro, which is obvious :)

fryfry

IT'S NOT ON SET TEXTS JUSS LIKE A NARATIVE OR SOMETHING(sorry bout the caps i only juss realised) juss a broad sense about change
thanks
luv fryfry

Giant Lobster

HSC
bleh, im not the one to ask then. i suck at writing anything thats not an essay on set texts :p

Giant Lobster

HSC
nah its yr 11 too. im not sure whether its part of the actual prelim syllabus or that schools do it to prepare their students for the 'change' in yr 12.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
yeah some schools do 'change' as a practice for 'the journey' ... its a good idea though :) we copied the same thing.. but we didnt do change.. we parraleled though AOS and comparitive text/ context and critical study... etc etc.. i wish we wouldve done change :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dam I wish we did change instead we did "Impressions of our world" dam Gatsby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)