You studying in holidays? (1 Viewer)

Are you studying in the holidays?

• Yes..

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No. but I may be intending to.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No. I will never study.. pfftt it is our last major holiday!

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Does pretendingto and reading like a page of a book if i buy one count????

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
yes. I have my Maths Yearly Exam after the holidays. Also l want to read a novel and get ready for bio and hospitality next term.

coroneos

I cbfed studying - it just pisses me off to see peope studying in holidays before year 12.

THE HSC ISN'T EVERYTHING U KNOW!!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
perhaps u shud study so u don't get pissed off at the one's who are studying :)

especially those studying chem and phys ^^ *cough*

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I'll be doing some introductory study. It'll make year 12 just a bit more easier and anything that does that is a good thing. I'll need every mark I can get to enter Uni so its better to start earlier than later.

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by coroneos
I cbfed studying - it just pisses me off to see peope studying in holidays before year 12.

THE HSC ISN'T EVERYTHING U KNOW!!
actually... for now, the hsc shud be everything. if u think rationally and get ur priorities straight, then ull see its necessary to sacrifice a year of ur life for this hsc, so ull get into a good uni course and end up somewhere in life.

and why does it piss u off seeing ppl study during the holidays? it shud not piss u off, but more like either depress u cos ur not studying or inspire u to study. :rolleyes: ur attitude is unhealthy.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
it shud not piss u off, but more like either depress u cos ur not studying or inspire u to study
It shouldn't inspire him to study, because he is doing subjects where it is easy to do well remember ;) Theres no need to study for hard pointless subjects such as Physics or Chemistry because it is impossible to do well so why try. *Xayma finishes his sarcastic voice*

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
perhaps u shud study so u don't get pissed off at the one's who are studying :)

especially those studying chem and phys ^^ *cough*
i would agree too and not scab other peoples exams and notes :p seems logical to get an early start to your HSC year isnt it? :p

hmm i think i should summarise the first topic and read over the syllabus and textbooks.. so i'll have a slight idea what i'm in for :cold:

and why does it piss u off seeing ppl study during the holidays? it shud not piss u off, but more like either depress u cos ur not studying or inspire u to study. :rolleyes: ur attitude is unhealthy.
ahaha i agree... get some done urself and then u might not be pissed :p:p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh wots wrong with studying in the holidays, i think its a good way to prepare for the HSC year, remember, u would want to get the maximum possible mark that ur capable of and studying even in these holidays could help that

Aussiechick

HSC
I'm not going to study - all the subjects I'm doing start over next term, so there's no point. I will be doing an assignment for english though, but that's not study

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
that start over next term therefore u study these holliz and ull be ahead of the class ... -.-"

Giant Lobster

HSC
yes, -.-" indeed.

besides, if u get ahead now, and stay ahead, others will be pullin their hair out durin class tryna follow while u make origami and faces at the teacher etc... then when the exam comes, the teacher will give u this o_O look cos they fort ur a bludger but ur not. hahaha story of my life. its the best feeling to be able to bludge in class while everyone else is dieing of stress :p

picaresque

HSC
I'm rather work in class and enjoy my holidays, than vice versa. That said however - a truly dedicated student would both work in class and the holidays. A balanced student would also find time to have fun.

Which is why I am definitely not either. :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if ur in yr 12 and r starting hsc right after the hols there is no need to study! there's nothing to study, unless u have to brush up on maths skills i suppose

coroneos

actually... for now, the hsc shud be everything. if u think rationally and get ur priorities straight, then ull see its necessary to sacrifice a year of ur life for this hsc, so ull get into a good uni course and end up somewhere in life.

I disagree with the rationale to your argument. The basis of your reasoning is stemming from the illusion that the HSC should be your LIFE during year 12.

In fact the HSC is NOTHING. It is not necessary to place so much UNNECESSARY effort in your studying. The truly successful ones are the people who play first, and then work later.

"ure attitude is unhealthy"?? your unhealthy if you choose to study during your holidays, because you are placing WORK above your SOCIAL life.

seriously, all you people on here should rethink about your priorities!

LIFE IS NOT HSC. HSC IS NOT LIFE.

REMEMBER!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by coroneos
I disagree with the rationale to your argument. The basis of your reasoning is stemming from the illusion that the HSC should be your LIFE during year 12.

In fact the HSC is NOTHING. It is not necessary to place so much UNNECESSARY effort in your studying. The truly successful ones are the people who play first, and then work later.

"ure attitude is unhealthy"?? your unhealthy if you choose to study during your holidays, because you are placing WORK above your SOCIAL life.

seriously, all you people on here should rethink about your priorities!

LIFE IS NOT HSC. HSC IS NOT LIFE.

REMEMBER!!
But what will benifit you in 15yrs time, getting a very good UAI and being able to do a course and subsequently a career you love and pays a heap, or getting off your face and having a massive hangover?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)