Yr 12- Make it the best!! (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
Hey everyone!!
Im sitting here, reading all of the Yr 12 threads/forums and i can just imagine just how stress'd all of those kiddie's are! and then i realised that this time next year, that will be us!!
deep deep deep down inside of me im terrified of the thought of actually finishing school and being dropped into the big wide world with no more support and guideance handed to us on a silver platter like it is at the moment...
im actually quite excited about starting year 12! its obvious that this year is going to be one of the hardeast years of our life and so ive decidied to also make it one of the best years! a year to remember! im going to finish year 12 with a BANG and do my very very very best in the HSC but before i do, im going to travel the final journey with my school buddy's because lets face it..after next year we will never have anything like what we do now!
so please, enjoy your last eyar with your firends, have fun, but still do your very best in your work...
From the Hip'n'Happenin groove guy!

dezzy

HSC
:( why isnt anyone replying to my post? lol
plz sumone, tell me how you feel about entering year 12!
am i the only one out there that wants to make it the best year even though i know its going to be one of the hardest?
plzpzlplz!!!
cheer's

KarmaKitten

HSC
I cant wait to organise all the prefect stuff this year!

like the formal, the yearbook and the swimming carnival etc etc etc. And a part of me does want to leave school, a part of me will miss EVERYONE

dezzy

HSC
:D omg! thankyou for replying! lol..im luved!!
yea, im so scared but i think if i enjoy it then maybe i will be distracted from my scared-ness!

dezzy

HSC
:p yea i know what you mean..the formal, schoolies, yearbooks etc etc ect are all memories that we will kep with us forever, and being part of them and helping to organise them would be an unbeliievable feeling!
i cant wait untill i get to perform my drama performance...ive already got stacks of ideas for that and being one of only a few guys who have done drmama at my school im hoping that my performance will be remembered! lol
the wall fo fame- here i come!!!!! yeeeeeeea!

dezzy

HSC
:D im scared that everythign is so official, and one little stuff up can virtually ruin my dreams...im scared of leaviung the nest too!
i dont know...im just scared about everythign mainly! lol

dezzy

HSC
yea i dont want to become one of those people who take it so seriously and scared of so much stuff that they loose their social life...my social life will keep my sane this next year i think!

dezzy

HSC
yea thats it hey!
getting it out of the way- ohhhhh...im excited just readin that!
wooo!!!
i swear, im gunna be the biggest basketcase this time next year

KarmaKitten

HSC
I wonder if i get a new timetable next week? or the week after that seeing they said that we start the hsc week 2....hmmm

dezzy

HSC
ahaha!
yea
i hate teachers/peers/parents expectations!
like im not braggin or anything but i did really well all through yr 11 in business studies, drama, legal studies and english (advanced)- i was gettin in the top 3 places in all assessments/tests etc and in the yearly exams i didnt do bad, but i didnt do as well because of the expectations that i felt were placed on me!
this pressure is sumthing i absolutly hate!

dezzy

HSC
hope i get a new timetable- i hate my swchedule atm! it sooo bad!!!!
a new timetable would refreash things i think- a new start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)