aha.. tuition... (1 Viewer)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
yes i HAVE put this in the tuition.buy/sell but it turned into a bit of a joke... got spammed by a whole lotta sbhs.. ^^ so i'll jus put my 2 cents in here.

hallo =)
i'm offering tuition for...
3U MATHS
CHEMISTRY
PHYSICS...

as i'm a year12 student finishing this year, i've realised that the higher school certificate isn't so much testing knowledge as HOW you answer questions, using KEY WORDS and PHRASES and writing spectacular ESSAY STYLE ANSWERS (even for chem/phys).

so if u know the tricks then u can cruise thru~~~... well.. not cruise, but you'll definitely have a better chance of doing well.

a bit more bout me.. i'm a ruse girl, finishin yr 12 this yr (thnak goodness)... all my marks are pretty high - i'll post them up for u guys when i get them.
$30/hr - forum trolls saying this is too high for an undergrad - please take your grouchiness somewhere else...

any enthusiastic younguns.. pm me (not email).
and to all of yas.. best wishes =) it's gonna be a fun year.. muahahha...

is a roflcopter
HSC
*comes in with rampaging tins of spam*

sorry for spamming for other thread :p

but yeah
everyone go get tutoring from her! 30 bucks for one of the top people in the state is cheap. go go go~

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
*comes in with rampaging tins of spam*

sorry for spamming for other thread :p

but yeah
everyone go get tutoring from her! 30 bucks for one of the top people in the state is cheap. go go go~
seriuos? its a she? o_O

sorry +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

how do u know she's the top 30 in ruse ? :p
my tutor charges 50 for 3 [which is about 17 an hour] hour and he's experienced :p [terry lee]

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
yes i'm a she.. lol.. they found me! no worries newbie.. the other thread kinda turned into a 2-person chatroom anyway.. (how else u think it turned into like.. 8pgs??)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)