INTERVIEW QUESTIONS!! stuck for questions... (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have an assessment for society and culture where i have to interview my Dad and ask him what it was like to grow up in Lebanon in the 1950's.

I'm stuck for questions to ask. The focus is to try and find out what it was like to come of age in that era, and the questions need to be consice and be able to get the information i need.

Any ideas for questions in could ask?? i greatly appreciate any suggestions:)

bored of sc

HSC
crissgoes2skool said:
I have an assessment for society and culture where i have to interview my Dad and ask him what it was like to grow up in Lebanon in the 1950's.

I'm stuck for questions to ask. The focus is to try and find out what it was like to come of age in that era, and the questions need to be consice and be able to get the information i need.

Any ideas for questions in could ask?? i greatly appreciate any suggestions:)
What was your childhood like?

What are some of the main activities adolescents do in their spare time?

What is Lebanon like compared to Australia in terms of social, political, environmental and economic aspects?

Is there anything not in Lebanon that is taken for granted in Australia?

How many years did you attend school for?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Well there's issues about the Arab-Israeli War and tensions surrounding it [100,000 Palestinian refugees living in Lebanon as a result of the war], the fact that they only recently gained independence in 1941 which meant that nationalism was pretty high.

jazzbaby

HSC
is society and culture similar to community and family studies ?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
i think there was a civil war in Lebanon so

How did the Lebanese Civil war affect your life?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The civil war was between 1975–1990, so it's not very much in the context of Lebanon in the 1950's.

HSC
ooooh theyre all very pretty answers:D...thanx heaps, i cant beleive i didnt think like that *hits self*:hammer:

jazzbaby said:
is society and culture similar to community and family studies ?
Well, i dont do CAFS but i think theyre different because Society and Culture is more a History type of subject wheras CAFS is more PDHPE...i think...:uhhuh:

keep em coming guys:D

jerryvn01

HSC
ooooh theyre all very pretty answers:D...thanx heaps, i cant beleive i didnt think like that *hits self*:hammer:

Well, i dont do CAFS but i think theyre different because Society and Culture is more a History type of subject wheras CAFS is more PDHPE...i think...:uhhuh:

keep em coming guys:D

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)