Imaginative Journeys (1 Viewer)

Aussiechick

HSC
Does anyone have any information about Imaginative Journeys? I havent had a teacher for 2 weeks so I still don't quite know what an Imaginative Journey actually is...

Aussiechick

HSC
thanks heaps, that would be great. Do imaginative journeys include journeys that the responder goes on by reading/viewing?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
thanks heaps, that would be great. Do imaginative journeys include journeys that the responder goes on by reading/viewing?
yeah from what my teacher has been saying it does. for example when there isn't a concrete ending and the responder has to think up there own ending and it's all speculative. but i guess you should go back to the teacher :S

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
Hey... I do imaginative journeys... I will scan all my notes if you want them and then I can donate them to the site as well!

An imaginative journey is basically a journey that takes place through the imagination i.e. doesn't really happen. For example, Alice In Wonderland is an imaginative journey. The Wizard Of Oz is an imaginative journey.

An imaginative journey is often concerned with the mythical and the fantastical i.e. monsters, dragons etc.

Hope that helps!
True but cant an imaginative journey also be percieved as putting yourself in the position of a person enduring an experience??? and imagining what he/she went through?

Aussiechick

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
True but cant an imaginative journey also be percieved as putting yourself in the position of a person enduring an experience??? and imagining what he/she went through?
yeah that's what I meant too - does this count?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)