Physical Journeys (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Like the AOS thread i think we should have a similar idea for each of the three types of Journeys even know they may over lap. So go ahead and post ideas/notes/questions/related material because if we put all our ideas together we will have a vast bank of knowledge with alot of related material to chose from.

~Shimmer~

We've been studying the movie "Rabbit Proof Fence" for the past 3 weeks.
I'm thinking of using "Gone With The Wind" as related material as the characters both had to endure physical hardships and learnt valuable lessons, but I'm not sure. I'm horrible at collecting related material, anyway.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I probley wouldent use gone with the wind just because its in the stimulus booklet, but you still could use it.

Some movies i can think of of the top of my head:
*Finding Nemo
*Road trip
*Wizard of oz

~Shimmer~

Is it in the stimulus booklet?
We haven't got that yet...
I'd thought of doing Wizard of Oz, but was hesistant because I was having trouble relating it to "Rabbit Proof Fence"

defiance26

Immigrant Chornicle!!! HELP!!!

Ok, well we have to submit supplementary material in on Monday for our first assessment and i want to do a poem from the Immigrant Chronicle, but i can't find a copy of it or any of the poems!!!! ARGH!!!! Can someone pleaseeeee help?!?

= Jennifer =

HSC
for physical journey our class is doing jesse martin lionheart i should have notes coming soon and also i am currently writing the stimulus booklet notes so they should b ready to post in about 2 weeks

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
My class has been doing work on Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Its a really advance piece of writing however you can write excellent essays on it. I'll be doing some notes on that soon and i'll post them up here.
Good luck with it all everyone.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by defiance26
Ok, well we have to submit supplementary material in on Monday for our first assessment and i want to do a poem from the Immigrant Chronicle, but i can't find a copy of it or any of the poems!!!! ARGH!!!! Can someone pleaseeeee help?!?

wat poem did you want to use?

~Shimmer~

Does anyone know of any sites with good pictures or screen caps of Rabbit Proof Fence?

I need them for one of my English assessments I got today.
They're both due in 2 weeks...

defiance26

Thanks anyways Tenille, buts i had to hand it in yestie errrrrrrr i just ruined 15% of me assessment mark lol gawd thats a crack up :mad1: But ya neva know i may come first pfffffffffffffffffft but i'll keep ya guys posted on wat i get lol i'm aimin high bout 2/15 for that piece of $hit i handed in

elven_princess

im doing Peter Skrzynecki's Immigrant Chronicles for physical journeys in class
have to prepare a visual representation based on 2 of his poems >.<
and i'm kinda stuck on it

~Shimmer~

OMG
I thought I had my related material all ready to write about but when I looked over them carefull, I don't think they apply to Rabbit Proof Fence.
I have two poems about the Stolen Generation but they aren't physical journies...The related material is due tomorrow.

Can anyone think of a poem or a short story about a physical journey?

I'd be so grateful...

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I've recently been studying Immigrant Chronicle. It's rather interesting and regarding i'm not really a poetry fan thats saying a lot. The main poem being examined at the moment is Crossing The Read Sea. I'll be creating some notes on that soon and i'll post them up here for everyones assistance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)