After HSC (1 Viewer)

lee^ar

i didnt know where to post this coz we are technically still in year 11 but have started the HSC year so i'll post here.

anyone know what their gonna do after HSC in UNI or watever? coz im still clueless and always changing my mind

korry

HSC
N/A
yeah uni i guess...but still dno what to do....it seems like a huge decision to be making if u ask me....but i guess we'll hafta....

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yeh..looks like i'm off to uni as well...i might defer a year though so i can earn some money and go tripping overseas somewhere...hopefully....

lee^ar

what UNI courses you people thinking of doing? and what career area are you hoping to persue?

Kurby

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i wanna do medicine ^^ or dentistry.. sumfing in the medical field :).. ahah typical asian :p
ROFL yeah!,
man.. every asian i kno is either a doctor, dentist, IT person, or accounts :D
Guess i won't be breaking that trend... :p

psycho_mushy

HSC
lalalalal! I finished year 12 and 16 years old...... year 12 will go by so quick u woulnd't know what hit you!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by lee^ar
i didnt know where to post this coz we are technically still in year 11 but have started the HSC year so i'll post here.

anyone know what their gonna do after HSC in UNI or watever? coz im still clueless and always changing my mind
yeah, i've finished yr. 12 and i still haven't properly decided what to do, but i do reccommend that u really think abt. this now, than later like me. :(

Originally posted by Kurby
ROFL yeah!,
man.. every asian i kno is either a doctor, dentist, IT person, or accounts :D
Guess i won't be breaking that trend... :p
yeah, i heard this joke in where there was this guy in an asian party, who tripped over and broke his leg, so he called out for a doctor, and all of a sudden the was a stampede, approaching him. :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
University for me hopefully at ADFA and then joining the RAAF to "play" with weapons (well more correctly looking after weapons and weapon systems but "play" sounds so much more fun).

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
actuarial and law

B com (actuarial studies) LLB

KarmaKitten

HSC
I want to go to uni only cause I dont know what else I want to do. prolly study something like social science/economics

Sydney uni for me!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Arts/Laws at Sydney... But yeah im going to get the UAI so Liberal Studies (International) or Liberal Studies at Sydney!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)