Physics teacher= MORON (1 Viewer)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
huh?..i'm so computer illiterate...no wait..dont bother explaining..i'll just accept that..lol....

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Don't you realise? The original poster deleted their post. However, they weren't a mod, so the thread didn't go with it.

T

tactic

I know what the problem is and its nothing to worry about really...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well, in response to the title, i think it must be all physics teachers that are morons. i dropped physics at the end of prelim, but before that, our teacher would give us our heading, and then our ENTIRE notes for that heading would be "refer to text"

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
LOL that's amusing.... I never did physics... it is an evil subject!
No physics actually helps explain things that happen in the world, its english that is an evil subject the language should be shortened that there is only one word/phrae to explain an action (like strolling, walking, jogging should all be placed under bi-pedal locomotion). Grr English

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
OH so who's posting in the year 11 forum NOW ? :D:p
well, i only posted here bcoz u mentioned this thread in the other forum...:rolleyes: :p

don't worry u haven't missed out on much...lol, it shuld b called english not fysics!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
don't worry u haven't missed out on much...lol, it shuld b called english not fysics!
It shouldn't be called english because it is less about analysing a text then more of repeating a bit of information you learnt, which means for the HSC course I really should buy me a parrot and read it my notes.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
lol u never touched any science ..
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Don't you realise? The original poster deleted their post. However, they weren't a mod, so the thread didn't go with it.
hmm how do you delete your post?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You see at the bottom of your post (to the right) are two buttons: edit and quote. Click "edit", and towards the top of the next page will be a check box for "Delete". On the same bar, but to the right, will be a button which also says "Delete". Check the box and click the button, bye bye post! :)

Judging by tactic's post I think it was actually deleted my another moderator who didn't remove the thread. Of course, either explanation is plausible (the initial post may have ben very offensive).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You see at the bottom of your post (to the right) are two buttons: edit and quote. Click "edit", and towards the top of the next page will be a check box for "Delete". On the same bar, but to the right, will be a button which also says "Delete". Check the box and click the button, bye bye post! :)

Judging by tactic's post I think it was actually deleted my another moderator who didn't remove the thread. Of course, either explanation is plausible (the initial post may have ben very offensive).

Blackalicious

HSC
um i have no idea why my post WAS deleted... it wasnt offensive ...i mean i didnt swear or anything... i was just complaining b/c my physics teacher is teaching us the entire course BACKWARDS

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Whats wrong with not touching a science?
And English sucks for HSC level.
oh so now u agree :p

Originally posted by Blackalicious
um i have no idea why my post WAS deleted... it wasnt offensive ...i mean i didnt swear or anything... i was just complaining b/c my physics teacher is teaching us the entire course BACKWARDS
really? maybe it was an accident then.. but it looks cool though.. a thread with no post :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)