hi people (1 Viewer)

topaz

hi people, i was wonderin if we use this one now or if we use the year 12 one???? im confused

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by topaz
hi people, i was wonderin if we use this one now or if we use the year 12 one???? im confused
I think we should stay on this one for a while less we anger the class of 03, plus it would give them time to discuss various topics raised throughout the year in the respective board, of course on Jan1 they have no reason to stay in the subjects and claim it as their own.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Good times had by all on this thread :( but we will always have the memories. this board shall be missed...lol

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The class of 03 will have (mostly) dissipated by then. Except the 03 mods, who are kinda stuck by a sense of duty. We'll still be hanging around.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah, around January. All the old threads are archived, which for most is as good as deletion.

Aussiechick

HSC
So the old posts - can you access them at all? Cuz I've seen a few posts around the place that'd be useful for me next year..

sneeble

I just post everywhere :)

It says what year I am in my signature, so I don't think there's any problems with using all forums... Cept the exam thoughts ones, they're only relevant for reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)