University of Woolongong Discovery days (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
University of Wollongong Discovery days

hey everyone!! is anyone else's school taking them to the university of wollongong discovery days in february 04???

IF U DONT KNOW ABOUT IT: this is a day where yr 12 students can see what uni life is like and go and listen to lectures about topics that interest them it is not necessarily for people who want to go to wollongong just a day for students who want to go to uni

if u r going could u post ur skool, and what day u r going,also what lectures u put down to see

:) ;)

Last edited:

Aussiechick

HSC
I'm going too - Figtree High School

I think we're going on something like the 15th Feb? Not sure though, I can't find my note

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
yeah im going my forst preferences were "history as a world history", the baz lurmann (sp?) one, the law and politics one.

I want to get a high-lighter

and Wollongong is spelt with 1 'o' at the start :p

dezzy

HSC
yea im goin- kanahooka high...i dont no wat date either- feb 04....shood be good

StJoeysGal

hey, i went beginning of this year.. dont bother, theyre fair boring, you cant hear a word the lecturers are saying bcoz they havent got any sound equiptment set up and it gives you no real idea wat uni is about.. they mainly just talk about the facilities and wat the subject is about, which is pretty self explainitry

if u wanna really experiance it i suggest you go into uni one day and just sit in amongst the normal lectures.. thats what me and a group of friends did, it gives you heaps more perspective on wat uni will b like.

Aussiechick

HSC
Originally posted by StJoeysGal
hey, i went beginning of this year.. dont bother, theyre fair boring, you cant hear a word the lecturers are saying bcoz they havent got any sound equiptment set up and it gives you no real idea wat uni is about.. they mainly just talk about the facilities and wat the subject is about, which is pretty self explainitry

if u wanna really experiance it i suggest you go into uni one day and just sit in amongst the normal lectures.. thats what me and a group of friends did, it gives you heaps more perspective on wat uni will b like.
Can you do that? Do you have to get permission, or can u just rock up?

StJoeysGal

you just rock up, teachers dont kno exactly who's in their classes... they dont care but u'll have to wait till march now to go

miss_pie

HSC
cheavier college, goin on the 10th of feb. i think i put down to do the visual arts thing, politics and psychology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)