Toughest topic? (1 Viewer)

sneeble

Which subject do you think is going to be the most difficult for you in year 12? Why?

For me it's maths. I didn't keep up very well in year 11, and people always say that maths is 'cumulative' and it builds on it's self from year to year... So with that in mind I think I'm going to revise year 11 maths well and good this summer holidays!

What about you?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
true maths is a subject where u need to constantly be revising and practicing.. thats the only way u can get better at it... yes it builds up.. 3 /4 unit are interrelated in their own ways, and 4 unit students benefit 3 unit exams by haveing a wider perspective and approach ot a 3 unit question....

though i find physics weird.. i cant relate it to everyday.. its all based on assumption

Aussiechick

HSC
I think mine's going to be IPT because our teacher doesnt teach, so I'm going to have to learn the whole subject myself

dezzy

HSC
i think legal studies and geogrpahy will be my hardest- legal because it is just sooo complex and u've got to be on the ball and constantly thinking about stuff and geogrpahy cos my teacher doesnt teach either....ill have to teach myself.... other than that i think ill do fair good- hpefully...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Its not that english is compulsory that really agitates me its that it is compulsory towards the UAI, I bet if it wasn't there would be alot more people doing 12 units.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah I know and English only has a few questions so if you stuff one up you can get a band 4 only, like my brother did.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
OMG IM SOO SCREWED FOR ENGLISH!!!

i got the WORST english teacher man *cries* today..she didnt even know what a COLON was!!!! ahhh!!! shes like "the thing with the 2 dots" and we'r elike "umm.....a COLON????!?!?!?!' and shes like 'oh yeah that"

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!
so id have to say that english will be my hardest subject...and some areas of chemistry

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i'd say my hardest will be english or 4u maths...i'll probably struggle with chem and physics as well...who knows...all my subjects are gunna be hard....:(

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by NekkidSerpent
kimmeh the confidence booster. I love you!
always here to help people :p

i think i'll struggle mainly because of time..
theres not enough hours wihtin a day to study so much... it damn sux0rs :(

it all comes to leaving it to the last minute, even though i strat it the day i receive it..

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
I'm going to find 3u English hard... 2u and 4u are both easy... but 3u is a killer. I'll find Music Ext hard as well...
I agree! 2unit is easy, 4unit is lovely but 3 unit...hmm..requires thinking. heh, but im gonna try my hardest! :)

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
mmm my friends doing 4 unit english said that too..
ext 1 is supposed to help you with adv english.. :cold: how does that work out ?!
ext 1 english teaches you to think more critically and deeply and think about values within text. Also because Im doing postmodernism it helps because we learn about multiple realities/truths etc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)