Equality of Outcomes-Legal studies (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
Hey party peoples!!!

Can anyone tell me what equality of outcomes is?
its in the law and justice topic of legal studies...should come under "nature of justice"

Plz help...........

Josh17

never heard of that phrase but i'd assume its just to ensure equality. Hence, nobody is above the law and the law should be applied equally to everyone. e.g. Pauline Hanson was recently gaoled for election fraud. This shows how even ex/members of the parliament are not above the law and will be held accountable for their actions. A more international case could include Michael Jackson being arrested, although, this is less appropriate.

dezzy

HSC
its all good people!!
CRISIS OVER!!!
My gr8 friend "swangal" (luv ya life missy, luv where its goin!!) has helped me out with my probs!!

it is believed that "Equality of Outcomes" is a practice whereby the law, policy or precedent aims to ensure that, regardless of education or socio-economic background, or inequality of opportunity the result of certain exercises will be equal.
That is, not withstanding any previous bias against a person, or group in society, the distribution of people in certain industries, educational institutions or artistic endevours will be equal.

swangal

Originally posted by dezzy
its all good people!!
CRISIS OVER!!!
My gr8 friend "swangal" (luv ya life missy, luv where its goin!!) has helped me out with my probs!!

thanks for the wraps dezzy but u probably wont even need that phrase in the future...never once encountered in legal studies after doin initial notes on it....O well still good to be prepaed tho i guess!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sorry cant help u even though im supposedly doing good in legal studies....i had an argument with my teacher over it though.... equality, equity,fairness.... same crap to me?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)