Aboriginal Tribes in NSW (1 Viewer)

GLavakz

HSC
Anyone know of any information or sources i can get for an religion case study on the Wiradjuri people.
Its so hard !!

Brontecat

HSC
i agree, i've had similar problems i'd try just typing wiradjuri into google then finding all the tidbits you can find about them, most websites only have one or two sentences but all up you should be able to find a lot of information. Another thing to remember is that the Wiradjuri tribe is also atypical to many aboriginals, they still play the digeridoo, use clap-sticks, make aboriginal tea, have welcome songs etc...

Brontecat

HSC
also try having a look in the aboriginal studies forum, there are some good resource threads

Menboka

HSC
somthing you should take into account is aboriginal tribes, clans, groups etc, are non existance.

Aboriginal peoples on there other hand is such a sentance to describe peoples of humanity that have not been recognised of their true idenities and continuing developing humanities.

Wiradjuri is formed by reasons of natural human communication, were peoples of different humanities by reasons of natural necessity and adaptation universally forms a body language to naturally communicate.

So what is Wiradjuri, it is not the name of a tribe or group of Aboriginal peoples but correctly translating it from any language it's the peoples of Wiradjuri as one could just as easly say it's the peoples of NSW or even better it's the peoples of Australia.

There is more then one way of spelling Wiradjuri and clearly there is more then one way of pronouncing Wiradjuri as it is evident of all the nationaities of Australia pronounce australia defferently and yes of course they all mean the samething Australia.

If one would really like to know Wiradjuri it will not be found on the internet or in books but within the peoples themselfs the Wiradjuri Peoples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)