Yera 10 Holidays (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
just did maths.....but not much!!!
i reckon u shud enjoy these hol's co'z u have gonna work hard once yr 11 starts!!!

Lainee

HSC
What really can you study for anyway? Just relax. :) If you're starting to feel a bit anxious about the senior years, maybe you'ld like to set out a list of goals you'ld like to achieve in your upcoming year. What ranks you'll be aiming towards etc. Just think about your study habits in general to prepare yourself.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by clever angel
hi ppl, did ne of u guys study after ur year 10 finished. reply soon
i onyl studied maths because i accelerated in the subject..and the HSC course began for us and we still had to go to school.. so yes i did.. but i know wouldnt have if i didnt do it :p

just have some fun and relax before you really put your head down to work ;)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
even if u did start.. what would be the point theres always things you need teachers help/clarification/advice for.. you dont even know what order you are doing things in and people always change subjects in the first few weeks

Giant Lobster

HSC
if ur pro like my friend then try and finish all ur hsc "learning" by yr 11, then have yr 12 to revise. but then again, not everyone's a pro... :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
What did i do this time when i was in year 10.

beach
shopping
sleep
partying
drink
etc.
etc.
etc.

The closest thing i did to school work was to flick through an excel book or too

scandal

HSC
Relax - take it easy - no point studying something you are yet to learn - and it will be the last holidays you will have nothing set by teachers to do for 2 years - make the most of it

Numero Uno

HSC
Im in my year 10 holidays and I set out to study a bit of maths, chem and phys but its just not working out.

All I've been doing is taking it easy and got a job working 8am-4pm. I've already got some excel books but i rarely look at them, I just flick through some pages to see what the subject is like.

My friend also said he'd study in the holidays, but he told me 2 days ago it just isn't working for him.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
What did i do this time when i was in year 10.

beach
shopping
sleep
partying
drink
etc.
etc.
etc.

The closest thing i did to school work was to flick through an excel book or too
lol

after yr 10 pfffftttt.... enjoy da holidays ... coz u dont get much time off from there... assignemtn after assignment .. they dont stop

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
why the fuck would you study...

i have 3 accelerated classes, so i have to study and do work for those cause... you know...important but the rest of my stuff? what would be the point? doing even two yr 11 classes... and now three yr 12 classes, has shown me how stressful senior school is, and i plan to relish in this holiday as much as humanly possible

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
why the fuck would you study...

i have 3 accelerated classes, so i have to study and do work for those cause... you know...important but the rest of my stuff? what would be the point? doing even two yr 11 classes... and now three yr 12 classes, has shown me how stressful senior school is, and i plan to relish in this holiday as much as humanly possible
WHY THE FUCK indeed; EXCEPT for the fact that- if you have looked around the threads and marks for yr11> at this forum, you could forgive some ppl for feeling a certain amount of trepidation heading into their senior years. Clevergirl, it's not a stupid idea to seek out some (and i say some- i don't mean do copious amounts of studying, ;)) information for the coming years..and have a short look at the first topics for some subjects...if your doing art---it wouldn't hurt to go and look at some galleries, and to read about styles of art/artists; i mean for myself I actually like reading and art is something that i LOVE...so I say why the fuck not!

GO FOR IT GIRL

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
yea i studied but kept it at a minimum i do only bout 3 hours a day.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ONLY 3 HRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat r u on????? 3 hrs iz prolly d amount o time i have free on skool nites!!!!!! (hw usually takes a while 2 do...but still...)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by zahid
yea i studied but kept it at a minimum i do only bout 3 hours a day.
shit...you make me feel so guilty, and i'm in yr 12!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)