Top Student in Year 11 2003 (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Well..

Was it you?

Were you close?

Do you think the person who was top deserves to be?

l'll start -

This guy in my grade got top and l believe he did deserve it, because he got average marks throughout every class. I knew l wouldn't have gotten it because l went down badly in Chemistry.

dezzy

HSC
This guy at my school top'd every single one of his classes...

im not sure if he deserves it...he's so judgemental and so weird...
he's a nice person sometimes but the majority of the time he is just annoying...seriously...

i came 2nd to him in adv. english---not happy jan! i could have been the person to destroy his winning streak...but its not really a streak...its a consistant chain of first places....ok- im gibbering...sorry

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I came second in Advanced English as well, however l beat this guy in Adv english and in General Maths.

I was a bit upset when my teacher told me l hadn't even been considered to be dux of the year, but coming 7th out of 9 in chemistry is nothing to be proud of.

Oh and you can gibber all you want :)

dezzy

HSC
lol...u like my gibbering do you?
it gets a bit annoying sometimes...i do apologise..

ok! i swear that i wont fill this thread with spam...

byes

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
This girl in my school topped every subject she does. She's a complete robot. Even her friends think so. She has no life what so ever, and just concentrates on her work. Considering she does nothing else but study, she definitely deserves her marks.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well we dont have top of the grade in our school, but based on the number of subjects topped, me and another girl each topped 5. However overall I would of beat her as my English Advanced rank was better then her General Maths rank (I dont even do General and topped maths and Maths ext 1 so yeah)

Giant Lobster

HSC
The girl who topped my grade overall (inc. english adv) got a dictionary. How ironic.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Hahaha

At our awards presentation, the encouragement awards or something got a dictionary.... it was MASSIVE

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Yeah, she's always at the library, morning, recess, lunch...
l'm kinda like that, l'll give up my lunch and mornings to study or do homework that l was supposed to do the night before!!

I also (if l have time) to stay back and do some homework after school, because my bus comes late.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Dam it, people are getting things, Im getting ripped. Considers moving 7hrs to Sydney... ahh stuff it Melbournes closer.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
We had 2 duxes this year!!! This guy whos a freak and got it since year 7! and this other girl who worked her ass off this year, and it paid off... i was so happy for her.

Brad

I really couldnt be arsed working much in yr 11. But i think i got forth. the guy that topped it is a mad bloke and isnt so much of a study all the time guy but he is just smart. the guy that came second although has no life and constantly studies no matter what. I think i was pretty close to comeing at least third. i done an accelerated maths this year so i think thats where i was let down. (BTW my school only has about 40 students doing the HSC so yeah, not much competiton, theres about 10 of us that actually work and wanna do something)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
l'm kinda like that, l'll give up my lunch and mornings to study or do homework that l was supposed to do the night before!!

I also (if l have time) to stay back and do some homework after school, because my bus comes late.
But she's not doing homework she missed out on, or homework that she has to do, she just studies her notes and things, even if we have no exams coming up. Like last term, after all the assessments had finished, and there were only about 3 days left of school, she was still studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)