Quick Question (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
hi everyone

my sister has asked my opinion but i cannot be of much help but maybe someone in this lovely forum.....could help out my sister is about to begin yr 11 (2004) and does not know which study guide would be of more benefit for PD/H/PE

macquarie or excel?????

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
im not sure. But what other subjects is ur sis doing? ( coz im gonna be in yr 11 2004 as well) does she use this forum?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
though i dont do PDHPE, i'm going to judge, by the other subjects, that the macquarie revision guides are good :) i do all three sciences and they summarise really well. i didnt know they put out prelim books either.. only the general maths one they make in prelim. tell your sister to not worry. textbooks in year 11 are worthless. if you are going to buy books in year 11, then you should buy the second hand because i think you should save your money for the HSC year. even then, dont buy them brand new unless you're really desperate. look in our buy/sell section ;) theres tons of people who are waiting to get rid of their books :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
thanks for the help kimmeh ;) what would we do with out you

Originally posted by *girl04*
im not sure. But what other subjects is ur sis doing? ( coz im gonna be in yr 11 2004 as well) does she use this forum?
no my sister does not use these forums...but she might join i dont know if she does..she does

the subjects she is doing:
adv english, mathematics (2 unit), society and culture, pd/h/pe, business studies, 2 unit studies of religion

jackie_23

Excel PD health is not worth getting from my point of view. It has basically no information. I think macquarie guides are better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)