Farewell Year 11 (1 Viewer)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
Goodbye year 11!
I'll miss you.

Now I can't bludge anymore .... ugh ....

Oh well, I can't wait to be Year 12!!!!!! yayyy!

anyway, bye year 11! i had lots of fun .. =)
xoxo
(just wanna put up here)

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
Ahhhhh! Such a scary thought ! Year 12. :( :(. I thought the day would never come.

Byebye Year 11.

yeah_boy

HSC
Doesn't year 12 officially started a few weeks into term 4? not sure though..

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
:(

year 12..... such a scary thought =O

year 11 was the best =) farewell!

HSC
Ciao year 11... I will definitely NOT miss you!!
Finally, school will actually mean something
although I AM quite nervous about year 12...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Seriously guys, stop stressing about year 12, it is not as bad as it is made out to be.It's sad to hear comments like 'im scared shitless' 'its so scary', 'hello pain and stress' because you really shouldn't feel that way.

In all honesty i think year 11 is harder than year 12 due to the transition in workload from year 10. Year 12 is just like an extension of year 11 with the HSC at the end. It's surrounded by this ridiculous hype that it it is the ultimate test in willpower, nerves, discipline etc and causes unbelievable amounts of stress and panic. This is simply not true, your HSC year will only be as stressful as you decide to make it. It is not easy as such, but it is nowhere near as bad as is made out.

And please don't think of the HSC exams as this super difficult obstical to overcome, they teach you everything you need to know to do them and by the time you get around to doing past papers its like 'hey, i can actually do this, i know the answers, this really isnt so bad'.

Mehae

HSC
YAYA my first post!!!!

Im so PUMPED for yr 12!!!!! Got chemistry HSC textbook today, its such a FAT book:vcross:

as for yr 11, lets just say i had fun for all the wrong reasons ;)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I am looking forward to year 12!
!!

But I'm not looking forward to leaving school, I've been to yr12 graduation today... Naw, I want to remain a student forever !

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Argh, i don't know how people can do year 12 twice, seriously it sucks so badly.

p.s this post is designed to scare year 11 students.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I'm still scared.

I'm scared of leaving school and growing up. I'm frightened of this transition

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
There's no need to be, year 12 is not that bad, uni is fucking awesome and even though it seems like like this huge transition into 'the real world' of getting older, its not really- things stay largely the same.

saberbladexx

HSC
I think the people who are most stressed about the HSC are the ones who think their whole life is on the line, which is fair call i guess for some individuals.

I'm gonna make the most of the HSC and have a good time and gain some fond memories.

Though who doesn't like joking around and saying things like "It ON! next term" at the end of year 11 for laughs.(I hope they were joking) XD

HSC
Seriously guys, stop stressing about year 12, it is not as bad as it is made out to be.It's sad to hear comments like 'im scared shitless' 'its so scary', 'hello pain and stress' because you really shouldn't feel that way.

In all honesty i think year 11 is harder than year 12 due to the transition in workload from year 10. Year 12 is just like an extension of year 11 with the HSC at the end. It's surrounded by this ridiculous hype that it it is the ultimate test in willpower, nerves, discipline etc and causes unbelievable amounts of stress and panic. This is simply not true, your HSC year will only be as stressful as you decide to make it. It is not easy as such, but it is nowhere near as bad as is made out.

And please don't think of the HSC exams as this super difficult obstical to overcome, they teach you everything you need to know to do them and by the time you get around to doing past papers its like 'hey, i can actually do this, i know the answers, this really isnt so bad'.
+1.
repped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)