Back to School... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Are all the yr 11's here looking forward to returning to their hallowed educational halls of wisdom? :rolleyes:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by Silver Persian
Are all the yr 11's here looking forward to returning to their hallowed educational halls of wisdom? :rolleyes:
uh huh

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
of course lol! nah the 1st week should be good getting timetable, seeing when free periods r but after that aggggghhhh

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
no...i dont even noe my back to skool date since i havent enrolled for any skools....argh im soo late...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh but how can they stay the same unless the current year 11s did exactly the same subjects as last years yr 12s? and the current year 9s would need to have the same amount of classes for the same subjects (as electives) that the current yr 11s had..

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
yeh but how can they stay the same unless the current year 11s did exactly the same subjects as last years yr 12s? and the current year 9s would need to have the same amount of classes for the same subjects (as electives) that the current yr 11s had..

so for the 2nd term of yr 12 u normally get a new timetable?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh of course u do.. ur first term of yr 12 isnt much different to ur year 11 timetable.. except some lessons might be dropped from ur subjects or if u drop a couple of units u have more frees..
they cant change what timeslot u do ur subject in because teachers have other classes and they would all have to change too

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
so for the 2nd term of yr 12 u normally get a new timetable?
no. usually what timetableyou get in term 4 of year 11, is what your timetable will be for year 12.
it also depends on what school you go to. some schools decide to switch their timetables in term 2 or year 12 if they want to reschedule some classes. though it is highly unlikely you will get a timetable change for term 4 year 11 (i.e term 1 year 12) because it will just clash with the rest of the school's timetable ;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Our timetable changed. They redo it so we can get the rooms the teachers want, and its hard to accomadate it with the new yr 11 etc.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Our school changes ours totally, to account for yr 12 subjects dropped, teachers changed etc, and because we drop from 6 periods of a 2 unit class to 5 periods for a 2 unit class a week.

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
I hope they change my timetable, just to freshen thigns up a bit. I'm kind sick of doing the same lessons over and over in the same order.
Though I hope I get good free periods.

dezzy

HSC
pffft!
i got ONE free period this year!!! ONE!!!
i cant believe it!! ..and its not even a "proper" freebie....we cant go to the study center, we have tio stay in the class room and do work! that is so crap- hello!! NO RESOURCES IN OUR ROOM!!

but i suppose i cant complain...lol, its better than year 11 when i didnt have any free periods!

i still think its crap tho!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
how come u got no frees in yr 11???? we got @ least 1 a wk even if we did 14 u's!
ur skool sux hahahhaha jkz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)