first day in yr 11 2004 (1 Viewer)

HSC
how is everyone's first day in year 11? mine is in someways good and in other ways really sucky in a nigel sort of way. :( :mad: . my year finished at 12pm and we only have maths advanced and studies of re 2u in which all the teachers did is talk :eek: . but everything is good so far, except that i'm nigel in my homeroom class and that in the morning we had to sing the aussie anthem sung by human nature :rolleyes: and some other old lady( i think it's the one played at the olympics). lucky i didn't get caught laughing halfway through.

_BaadShah_

HSC
Mine was goood..=D
Had meeting first so teachers can tell us whats happenin and give out out timetable..
Had economics which teacher talked and left the room half the time. So we played cards. Maths did like 20mins work and got "homework" already..

Last period i had no subjects so i had a free period. And so is tomorrow 3rd period. Yayz!!

HSC
i'm doing crappy pastoral tomorrow for the first two periods then full assembly, though the idea of volunteering stuff they said might be interesting for the resume stuff. the school i'm currently at was hit by a fire so we also had to complete our application forms yet again!

HSC
I'm happy because now I know my teachers aren't too retarded (except for physics, but I'm dropping that as soon as possible).

Also, the school is running economics, which I wan't too sure about, and the class only has 5 people.

The first week is always boring though, all the teachers are going syllabus, syllabus, syllabus and being thoroughly scarey. :eek:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
heheh i remmeber my 1st day of yr 11...i was so freaked out because it was heaps different, i remember my legal teacher giving us all the assessments for the year on oru first day- so we kinda flipped

guys just dont worry about marks this year..seriously, my advice is to use this year properly to find otut he best ways you study for each of your subjects, dont beat yourself up if you're not getting the marks you hope for ur HSC...just chill :)

dezzy

HSC
yea i agree...use this year as a "draft" and yr 12 as the "published" copy...just find your feet this year!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Silver Persian
I'm happy because now I know my teachers aren't too retarded (except for physics, but I'm dropping that as soon as possible).

Also, the school is running economics, which I wan't too sure about, and the class only has 5 people.

The first week is always boring though, all the teachers are going syllabus, syllabus, syllabus and being thoroughly scarey. :eek:
lol i thought our economics class was small ( 11 ppl)

Hell Sent

yeh i remember the first day of year 11 too, seems so long ago...
hmmm maybe we should be lettin the year 11 2004'sers have thier forum now that they have started school

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Well today at my school was just year 7 and the year 11 peer-support leaders, so my official first day of year 11 is really tomorrow.

But think about it: this forum is now OURS! We can finally claim it...

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Hell Sent
hmmm maybe we should be lettin the year 11 2004'sers have thier forum now that they have started school
noooooo....its too much fun whacking things here with my mod stick :D :D :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by PaleReflection
But think about it: this forum is now OURS! We can finally claim it...
No you cant, you havent started the Prelim course yet. Only those who have started the prelim course can claim it :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
let it go xayma.. let it go :)

we've moved on to the big forums now... :p let them "claim" this tiny little forum

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yes lol- we need to let it go Xayma, we are big people now
small classes are the best! really close bonding
my croatian class has 5 in it.. and my exploring class last yr had 9 (i think)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Fine Ill let it go, but Ill still haunt them ;)

dezzy

HSC
*sniffles*
i dont want to go!!
this forum is like......is like....home to me....

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
No you cant, you havent started the Prelim course yet. Only those who have started the prelim course can claim it :p
Have now!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
man 2day was scary i was clumsy hardd i went into the wrong chemistry class after the lesson finished i found out i had it on another line and missed crucial history work also then when we finally had chemistry it was hard and boring (sniffles we also had english waht wuold i konw abuot egnlsih)

Agent Z

HSC
Our first day is alright. First off we had our principal give us and the whole school a talk....then our year advisor gave us a talk and we got our timetables/diaries.

Turns out that i have 9 free periods!! yay!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i have the best timetable. i have 19 frees a fortnight! including double frees in themorning both thursdays, 'super wednesday' which finishes at 12.45 and 5 days where i finish at 2.20 (including today : )) and no offline classes! unless you count ext 1 english during sport.

*sigh* i seriously am having a love affair with my timetable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)