ENGLISH: Films that relate to identity. (1 Viewer)

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Does Anyone know any good films that relate to identity and possible relate to robert grays poems such a late ferry where identity is portrayed in the landscape or diptych where identity is shown in their parents affecting the child.

But if anyone has a good identity film , please tell me

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
the teacher gave every1 some ancient films hahahha
but it would pretty related to the prescribed text.

Jeremiah Johnson

acemusic415

HSC
Identity is such a broad topic. I personally think its inextricably linked to that of Belonging and to an extent Journeys. The first text which popped into my mind was Burton's Edward Scissorhands. I think that's a fairly good film which relates to Identity, however I'm not so sure to that of your poem you mentioned.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Identity is such a broad topic. I personally think its inextricably linked to that of Belonging and to an extent Journeys. The first text which popped into my mind was Burton's Edward Scissorhands. I think that's a fairly good film which relates to Identity, however I'm not so sure to that of your poem you mentioned.
Haha yeah ,
i saw a lot of suggestions of edward scissorhands in some other thread .
But oh well im done :D

what did you do ?

hscishard

HSC
Does Anyone know any good films that relate to identity and possible relate to robert grays poems such a late ferry where identity is portrayed in the landscape or diptych where identity is shown in their parents affecting the child.

But if anyone has a good identity film , please tell me
The Bourne series?

Don't say I never helped. :haha:

acemusic415

HSC
Haha yeah ,
i saw a lot of suggestions of edward scissorhands in some other thread .
But oh well im done :D

what did you do ?
I never did Identity as my Area of Study, I did Journeys like most other people doing the Preliminary English Course. But for my RT for Journeys, I did My Place by Sally Morgan, that's an excellent text for Identity as it is a detailed exploration of cultural and individual reconciliation (to ultimately establish her sense of self, thus a sense of identity).

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
I never did Identity as my Area of Study, I did Journeys like most other people doing the Preliminary English Course. But for my RT for Journeys, I did My Place by Sally Morgan, that's an excellent text for Identity as it is a detailed exploration of cultural and individual reconciliation (to ultimately establish her sense of self, thus a sense of identity).
Aww nice :)
BTW KAKASHI IS THE BEST !! :)

sorry i love naruto too much :p

party

HSC
bahah if we date back
we go back pretty far :p
yes yes i love it soo much

tyler_who

HSC
Momento would be a good one, seeing as he is struggling to find his identity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)