confused about subjects ... (1 Viewer)

forme

HSC
N/A
I feel as if I'm doing too much Science subjects
I'm doing Physics, Chem and bio

I'm starting to not like Physics it's boring and moderately hard.

I'm keen on Economics it's looks interesting can someone give me a background information in that subject and what you think of it?

Before I wanted to do something in the medical world but now I don't, I want to do something like business i.e. accounting, etc.

Do you think it's too late to change or not?
Half yearlies are next week.

Edit: I'm actually liking Physics now, Btw I tend to change my mind alot :| Now I'm thinking of dropping Bio for Eco Idk omgosh! =.= help me please!!

The amount of content for Bio and Eco the same?

Last edited:

super.muppy

HSC

I'm keen on Economics it's looks interesting can someone give me a background information in that subject and what you think of it?

Before I wanted to do something in the medical world but now I don't I want to do something like business i.e. accounting, etc.

the topic motors and generators is pretty cool and have you been assigned to make a motor yet thats remotely fun LOL

muzeikchun852

HSC
Before I wanted to do something in the medical world but now I don't I want to do something like business
i assume thats a typeo. and i think u want to change it to business, or else the sentence doesnt make sense.

i dont think u even need to bother to change ur sciences if u just change ur uni path, because 2u maths is only assume knowledge for business course. like me, im aiming for commerce/art, but im sure i will drop economics next year.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Economics is awesome!

Physics is Worse in yr 12, sucks, totally.

As for economics, you learn how the world goes around (from an economic prospective), why recessions etc are caused, how the market works, how Money goes around etc... its awesome.

Before I wanted to do something in the medical world but now I don't I want to do something like business i.e. accounting, etc.
i assume thats a typeo. and i think u want to change it to business, or else the sentence doesnt make sense.
Fixed:

Before I wanted to do something in the medical world but now I don't, I want to do something like business i.e. accounting, etc.
only thing missing was the comma pretty much.

Last edited:

forme

HSC
N/A
You still have plenty of time to change.
Would it be alot of catching up if I change from physics to eco. Plus is it really content packed I know Bio is content packed so is it a good change?

brenx712

HSC
Would it be alot of catching up if I change from physics to eco. Plus is it really content packed I know Bio is content packed so is it a good change?
I don't know about your school, but in mine, if you did commerce in year 9 and 10 you shouldn't be that far behind in economics if you change now.

muzeikchun852

HSC
I don't know about your school, but in mine, if you did commerce in year 9 and 10 you shouldn't be that far behind in economics if you change now.
in my class, my teacher just speed through the topic and we are now up to the demand of market (topic 3).

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In Short, no

You should've only completed 1.5-2 topics max, which isnt that hard to catch up to, plus it isnt boring like physics.

I found nothing common between the 2, commerce was a shit hole :angry:

ilikebeeef

HSC

There's nothing wrong with doing all sciences if you like it. I did that in Year 11.

Lol I hate Economics even more than English, and it's more boring than Physics imo.

Whether it's too late to change depends on your school - mine let me change to Physics in the last term of Year 11.

Economics is awesome!

Physics is Worse in yr 12, sucks, totally.

As for economics, you learn how the world goes around (from an economic prospective), why recessions etc are caused, how the market works, how Money goes around etc... its awesome.
-1 lol.

brenx712

HSC
I found nothing common between the 2, commerce was a shit hole :angry:
Well have the stuff we're going through in eco imo was covered in like some of the yr10 commerce chapters so yeah. Of course there's some new material (but it's generally pretty much theory so you'll be fine, OP), but a lot of it is just stuff from yr10 commerce so far.

That's my school, but yeah

forme

HSC
N/A
Well have the stuff we're going through in eco imo was covered in like some of the yr10 commerce chapters so yeah. Of course there's some new material (but it's generally pretty much theory so you'll be fine, OP), but a lot of it is just stuff from yr10 commerce so far.

That's my school, but yeah
I did commerce in year 9 & 10, but I didn't fully get into it lol cos it was only year 9 and 10

I thought Physics was going to be good for me , I dread it so much, it's soo boring, I have a fear of driving because of physics (not literally) i.e. the tree will always win hahaha nah it isn't for me. What jobs will require physics? Just wondering.

Also continuing from my question is it content packed? Like requires alot of memorising :p yeah my school was like chagne after half yearlies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)