Chemistry Syllabus Notes (1 Viewer)

jmann314

HSC
Heyy,
Does anyone know of anywhere I could find some updated 2010 (or 2009) Chemistry Prelim Syllabus dot point notes?
I've looked through the resources and can't find any in there, for the prelim course not HSC.
Thx
:)

muzeikchun852

HSC
Heyy,
Does anyone know of anywhere I could find some updated 2010 (or 2009) Chemistry Prelim Syllabus dot point notes?
I've looked through the resources and can't find any in there, for the prelim course not HSC.
Thx
:)
the board of studies should have. so far as i know, there is no different between the 2009 and 2010 syllabus in both prelimentary and hsc.

WEMG

HSC
I mean like the syllabus notes (notes on the syllabus). Kinda like revision notes.
You make them yourself. No point using other people's dot points. Its better to use your own because you understand it better, if you dont understand or know how to answer the syllabus quesions then you clearly need to get a text book and start from the basics.

nat03

HSC
im in the same boat as you!!!
i have a nutcase chemistry teacher and we dont get anything...if anyone has any notes thats could help would be really good. ive tried my textbook but its not really nice...im getting some secondhand ones soon so ill be able to use them then

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
No but the dot points are all the same from the previous one
it's just that they'v cut it down a bit

Sammy2011

HSC
You won't be able to find any Prelim 2010 or 2009 updated syllabus notes.

As the syllabus was only updated this year, no other year has gone through the udated 2010 prelim chemistry cource, and thus nobody will have notes on the resources section. Unless your asking if any 2010'er and 2011's have gone through the prelim cource and made notes in the updated syllabus.

As said above, the syllabus hasn't changed much. So if its notes your after, I'd suggest going through some of the normal notes posted on the resources page. Just search for some preliminary ones.

http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=11

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Make you should make your own notes... but if you're a very lazy person... check out Andrew Harvey's notes which you should be able to find on Google Resources. Just try a search for "Andrew Harvey HSC" or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)