prelim exams. (1 Viewer)

projectarms

HSC
im in yr 10 but im doing accelerated yr 11 chem, and software design. our teacher told us we had exams for them coming up next term, so what im wondering is does what we get for prelim count towards our atar? cause i cbf trying with yr 10.

mioumiou

HSC
When's everyone's Half yealies for prelim??
Mine is at the second day of Term 2..... to Week three of Term 2 :(

Oobadoo

HSC
Week 3 to 4 term 2. Maths Extension should be interesting. Does anyone know if there is an exam for Art btw. I would assume there is; though I can't visualise it being anything other than simple. Sorry for diverting this thread btw! :D

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
Good luck and have fun ^_^.

If your physics teacher is anything like mine it'l be filled with sci-fi references and the sort :p

"If an alien weighs XX kg on Earth, then what does he weigh on Dagobah, which has a gravitational acceleration of XX"

(For those who don't like Star Wars, Dagobah is a fictional planet in "The Empire Strikes Back")

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
:D 30 you mean
Nope.

20%

see the following:

Board of Studies said:
Assessment for the HSC course must not commence until after the completion of the
Preliminary course. Once the assessment of the HSC course has commenced, some
Preliminary course work can be included in assessment tasks for Mathematics. No more
than 20% of the Mathematics assessment is to be based on the Preliminary course.
Here's the link.

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/maths_assess_curr_info.pdf

(Only for 2u, everything for 3u can be tested)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dan2452

HSC
Good luck and have fun ^_^.

If your physics teacher is anything like mine it'l be filled with sci-fi references and the sort :p

"If an alien weighs XX kg on Earth, then what does he weigh on Dagobah, which has a gravitational acceleration of XX"

(For those who don't like Star Wars, Dagobah is a fictional planet in "The Empire Strikes Back")
Yeah my physics teacher talks about how 'spaceships explode in star wars the explosion is heard. What is wrong with this and why?' as well as other references haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)