STUDY TEXTBOOKS - needed for SOCIETY AND CULTURE, BIOLOGY AND GEOGRAPHY (1 Viewer)

3Lachlan2

HSC
I seek to buy a study guide/textbook for each of society and culture, biology and geography for the prelim course, or both if the book covers the HSC too.

Books like the really updated society and culture ones, Biology-In-Focus, and geography.....? ...... What do u think?

If anyone has a good book for any of these, please let me know. Also, any suggestions about what the good books are for my subjects can be discussed below too.

DO NOT TELL ME TO NOT BOTHER WITH YEAR 11 TEXTBOOKS!!!! IM SICK OF HEARING THAT SO DONT EVEN BOTHER, I WANT TO GET STUDY MATERIAL SO DEAL WITH IT.

Thankyou. Now comment away!

mioumiou

HSC
I seek to buy a study guide/textbook for each of society and culture, biology and geography for the prelim course, or both if the book covers the HSC too.

Books like the really updated society and culture ones, Biology-In-Focus, and geography.....? ...... What do u think?

If anyone has a good book for any of these, please let me know. Also, any suggestions about what the good books are for my subjects can be discussed below too.

DO NOT TELL ME TO NOT BOTHER WITH YEAR 11 TEXTBOOKS!!!! IM SICK OF HEARING THAT SO DONT EVEN BOTHER, I WANT TO GET STUDY MATERIAL SO DEAL WITH IT.

Thankyou. Now comment away!
For Biology, get Biology in Focus, Jacaranda as textbooks and for Biology study guide, use Dot Point Bio prelim. (don't bother buying those study guides like Excel, the information is too brief IMO).

Not sure about other subjects but good luck with studying! :)

mioumiou

HSC
Edit: the Surfing texts for Bio is also extremely useful, so you can try that as well! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)