Senior GEOGRAPHY (1 Viewer)

3Lachlan2

HSC
please list any textbooks/study guides that you recommend. (and if your selling)
thanks, now comment please.

party

HSC
what kind of textbook did your school give to you for geograpgy. because the new textbooks are way better then the old ones.

new textbook is global interactions 1 preliminary course

3Lachlan2

HSC
what kind of textbook did your school give to you for geograpgy. because the new textbooks are way better then the old ones.

new textbook is global interactions 1 preliminary course
I'm using that at school, but they won't let us take it home. Any others I could use for home use, like study guides ect, or alternative new texts...

party

HSC
hahahah well, when you get your book back, copy the pages that you think are useful

3Lachlan2

HSC
hahahah well, when you get your book back, copy the pages that you think are useful
copy? they dont let us take them out of the classroom! let alone copy pages, which theoretically costs money. :p

Matt2233

HSC
If you want to do well in geography, i recommend not using a textbook.

Unless its been published in the last month or two, itll be useless apart from the small amounts of theory in the subject.

If you want to do well in HSC geography, you should use extremely current case studies. If you use the ones in the textbook you'll look the same as every other kid in the state...

thuynguyen239

HSC
If you want to do well in geography, i recommend not using a textbook.

Unless its been published in the last month or two, itll be useless apart from the small amounts of theory in the subject.

If you want to do well in HSC geography, you should use extremely current case studies. If you use the ones in the textbook you'll look the same as every other kid in the state...

yeah, you r right... in the exam, they often ask about case studies!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)