Economics (1 Viewer)

forme

HSC
N/A
I've just started and I've missed out on 1 term worth of work, I feel depressed but I'm glad I droped Bio, but for some reason I feel regrets :( like I made a mistake switching into Eco, (You know that feeling that you've made a bad decision). Eco looks interesting btw but everyone is saying how hard it is and it gives me second thoughts :( I think I'm influenced :chainsaw: but I want to do Eco.

My school won't supply me the notes or papers because they said it's too much but there's so many that I can't even photocopy :mad: only the notes since there's not many. Are the exercises important?

I think my class has done 2 -3 topics already ...

Has anyone been in this situation?
What do you think I should do?
I'm also doing 2 other tough subjects but I'm going okay in them :) they're fun in a way :ninja:

Now I'm just terribly confused and anxious. :(

clo_clo

HSC
just get your textbook and read through the first through topics, making notes if you need to. it should have all the detail and exercises the syllabus requires.

supre

HSC
I've just started and I've missed out on 1 term worth of work, I feel depressed but I'm glad I droped Bio, but for some reason I feel regrets :( like I made a mistake switching into Eco, (You know that feeling that you've made a bad decision). Eco looks interesting btw but everyone is saying how hard it is and it gives me second thoughts :( I think I'm influenced :chainsaw: but I want to do Eco.

My school won't supply me the notes or papers because they said it's too much but there's so many that I can't even photocopy :mad: only the notes since there's not many. Are the exercises important?

I think my class has done 2 -3 topics already ...

Has anyone been in this situation?
What do you think I should do?
I'm also doing 2 other tough subjects but I'm going okay in them :) they're fun in a way :ninja:

Now I'm just terribly confused and anxious. :(
hello there,
i m in the exact same position as u right now, yesterday i changed my subjects from CAFS to economics and now i have to catch up on a whole term worth of work on my own..
even my school are not providing any notes or handouts to me as i came really late to class, so i have to photocopy my friends book.
and to make the matters worse, i only have 2 weeks to catch up on all the work and after that i have to do two exams that the economics students did last term including half yearly :mad:
I too hope that i dont regret my decision to moving the economics soo late.. (fingers crossed)

muzeikchun852

HSC
depend on ur situation, if the previous topics are needed for half-yrly/yrly exam, just use a textbook (i use dixon) to make some note urself. however, if its not needed for any exam, stuff it ;), but if u still want to be a good student and catch up the work, buy or borrow a study guide and just read through it. :)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
hahaha, reminds me of yr 9 when i change subjects like mid term, all i did was ask my friend if i could borrow his book, copied it, photocopied some parts and then done. I recommend u do the same :) its only prelim stuff, so yea not like its tested in HSC or anything...but get used to the workload thats all i can say, thats what prelim is all about getting u ready for yr 12.

I wouldn't recommend changing subjects anymore (its too late), its just too much work to catch up on, and u feel like ur left out or left behind and no one cares about u.

forme

HSC
N/A
hahaha, reminds me of yr 9 when i change subjects like mid term, all i did was ask my friend if i could borrow his book, copied it, photocopied some parts and then done. I recommend u do the same :) its only prelim stuff, so yea not like its tested in HSC or anything...but get used to the workload thats all i can say, thats what prelim is all about getting u ready for yr 12.

I wouldn't recommend changing subjects anymore (its too late), its just too much work to catch up on, and u feel like ur left out or left behind and no one cares about u.
I already did :eek:, actually we haven't had a proper lesson yet but I'm willingly going to try, I just hope it's possible :monkey: I posted here before and people recommended I change to Eco, since I didn't like Bio anymore :chainsaw:

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
Well so far in term one we covered the first Two Topics; The Econimic problem and Consumers and Buisnesseseseses... Which is basically the first 5 chapers of the orange text books. I also have a smartboard document for each topic, with almost ALL our lessons on it, PM me if you want me to sent them to you.
:hat: Good luck catching up.

=]

Nimisha93

HSC
Well so far in term one we covered the first Two Topics; The Econimic problem and Consumers and Buisnesseseseses... Which is basically the first 5 chapers of the orange text books. I also have a smartboard document for each topic, with almost ALL our lessons on it, PM me if you want me to sent them to you.
:hat: Good luck catching up.

=]

OMG kristy could you send me them too?
it would be much appreciated!

email me nimisha_bhat@hotmail.com

:) :) :) <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)