Year 11 Question.. (1 Viewer)

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
Does anyone know if we get the same teachers for Year 11 and 12? or do we get different teachers? Well, i dunno about your school but some people have been saying this?

Thanks for answers!:bat:

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
Oh you sure about that?

Anyway if your correct its better because i like my teachers ^^:angel:

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
Usually they like to keep you with the same teachers, it makes everything so much easier. Although sometimes timetabling screws this up. :)

FredWuderick

HSC
What if I'm currently doing ext 1 maths, but plan to move onto ext 2. Will I keep my teacher?

muzeikchun852

HSC
What if I'm currently doing ext 1 maths, but plan to move onto ext 2. Will I keep my teacher?
in my school, they normally stay with the student doing extension 2. the ppl who's doing extension 1 will have another teacher.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
The admin at my school always try hard to make sure we have the same teachers. They only change if a teacher leaves the school, usually.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Each school is different of course but usually they try to keep the class and teacher together. However, obviously if a teacher leaves it can cause problems with the entire timetable. In addition a teacher mightn't want to take a class on to Year 12 for a range of reasons.

snehavish

HSC
N/A
any advice??

I'm a yr 11 student and am studying

eng adv

gen maths

bio

society and culture

business studies

cafs

I'm really confused on what 2 drop in yr 12 or if i should carry on the subjects.

Any advise from someone who is doing these subjects or has done it??

I'm doing ok in most of them atm, just concerned as I want 2 get 80+ ATAR

pls give me some good advise

HSC
Uni Grad
depends on what subjects though...
in our school if you're gonna do extension 2 maths, you attend separate ext 1 and ext 2 classes with different teachers...

but if you're not dropping or picking up anything i suppose you keep the same teachers...

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Re: any advice??

We keep the same teachers at our school. Except ext 2 changes I think.
I'm a yr 11 student and am studying

eng adv
gen maths
bio
society and culture
business studies
cafs

I'm really confused on what 2 drop in yr 12 or if i should carry on the subjects.

Any advise from someone who is doing these subjects or has done it??

I'm doing ok in most of them atm, just concerned as I want 2 get 80+ ATAR

pls give me some good advise
I'm not quite sure why this is in this thread.

This has been mentioned a billion times before and you could find these answers in a second but I'll do the work for you-

You can get any ATAR with any combination of subjects, keep what you are good at and enjoy, drop what you aren't. I can't possibly answer that better than you. Although it may be a little risky going into yr 12 with only 10 units especially when they scale as shit as yours do. Theres plenty of discussion on that very topic available through the search function

octopie

HSC
Re: any advice??

We keep the same teachers at our school. Except ext 2 changes I think.
Same at my school. 2 unit and ext 1 maths are combined, and it's a separate class and teacher for ext 2, since not many people do it. But we get the same teacher for all other subjects

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
our extention class is our mathematics class and this stays the same in year 12 where we have the same teacher for maths, ext1 and ext2 and those you drop at the end of the year change into a 'normal' mathematics class and change teachers. i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)