Bad physics teacher (1 Viewer)

FrasbR

HSC
I've got a bad physics teacher who moves along the syllabus far too fast for everyone (bar about 3 kids in the class who dedicate a lot of their time to studying) and struggles to articulate himself properly; constantly getting things wrong and having to correct them.

Could anyone link me to any good resources for the preliminary physics course so I can catch up and not get completely lost in this subject?

I would also like to ask, how important is the preliminary course in regards to the HSC?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yr 11 phys isnt that important imo, barely anything (other than those forumulas such as f = ma) carry over.

Relax while you can, also yr 11 phys is worse than yr 12 phys (i.e. very boring and dry)

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
I've got a bad physics teacher who moves along the syllabus far too fast for everyone (bar about 3 kids in the class who dedicate a lot of their time to studying) and struggles to articulate himself properly; constantly getting things wrong and having to correct them.

Could anyone link me to any good resources for the preliminary physics course so I can catch up and not get completely lost in this subject?

I would also like to ask, how important is the preliminary course in regards to the HSC?
I know exactly how you feel... our class average was 35% so yeah.
I just can't stand him. :pain:

FrasbR

HSC
Our class got an even lower average in our half yearly test (I do go to Cronulla High though, LOL). I went "really well" according to the teacher with 53% which I would consider terrible. Top of the class got 80%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)