Don't get my Biology Assignment D: (1 Viewer)

Flocculent

HSC
help! i dont really understand what my bio assignment is asking me. "find 4 different technologies (of which radioisotopes is one) that are used to trace the path of elements through living plants and animals." and the examples my teacher gave me were radioisotopes and aphids. i also have to give 1 plant and 1 animal example for each technology, but from what i gathered, aphids only trace stuff in plants which is why i am confused..:S

i cant find anymore different technologies. most of the technologies use radioisotopes in different ways. so am i supposed to find 4 completely different technologies or 4 different technologies which use radioisotopes?

Flocculent

HSC
yeah i already read that thread and it doesnt answer my question and plus third example that was given only applies to plants. i need it for plants AND animals...

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
hsc online/ download notes off resources
go check dot point of what youre doing and just do that (assignments usually are a few dot points together)

Flocculent

HSC
well from the dot point, i read the question as finding 4 different uses for radioisotopes in tracing elements through plants and animals but i don't think that's what my teacher wants...

thanks all the help...i'll just find 4 different uses of radioisotopes cos it makes my life easier....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)