help T_T (1 Viewer)

projectarms

HSC
Im a yr 10 student who is currently doing accelerated chemistry, we have a whole class, and we just got our results back and mine were pretty shocking- 16 out of 40. i Know that this does not count towards our hsc mark but istudied so hard for this test and the teacher said i was going to get a letter sent home and i would have to go and see the principal. IS THER ANY WAY TO BETTER MY MARKS?. but i dont do bad in all my subjects, we recently had our half-yearlies for math and i got 100. so should i drop out of accel. chem or study harder? because i felt that before the test i understood everything.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Don't worry, the teacher who wrote that test purposely made it tricky. He told that to us in class >___>

If you find it too hard, you can always drop back to yr 10 science.

silence--

HSC
well, it's only been one assessment. there's another one coming up in 2 weeks or so, why don't you see how you go then and then decide? (yea, i go to fs as well, lol)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Don't worry, the teacher who wrote that test purposely made it tricky. He told that to us in class >___>

If you find it too hard, you can always drop back to yr 10 science.
It doesn't help that like 50 people got over 35

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Try study more efficiently and effective. That is, study smart not just hard or you'll just be wasting your time and energy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)