Economics (correspondence) - ADVICE NEEDED. (1 Viewer)

sexykid

HSC
I'm currently in the process of choosing my subjects for years 11 & 12, and im pretty keen on doing economics. yet, seeing as my school doesn't offer it, i've been told to consider doing it by correspondence. just wondering if anyone has ever done a subject by correspondence, and how it works and shit. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

btw, anyone know if economics is a good scaling subject?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm currently in the process of choosing my subjects for years 11 & 12, and im pretty keen on doing economics. yet, seeing as my school doesn't offer it, i've been told to consider doing it by correspondence. just wondering if anyone has ever done a subject by correspondence, and how it works and shit. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

btw, anyone know if economics is a good scaling subject?
It scales well.

HSC
i do legal studies by correspondence and i do economics as a separate subject. i would really really recommend you do a correspondence subject! its soo good! each week you get mailed a "module" with about 40 questions that you can answer from your assigned textbook. its supposed to take 4 hours to complete. and then you just send each "module" back when youre done. the timelines are really flexible so its good if you're feeling really overwhelmed and you can just leave all your correpondence work till the hols :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)