Recent Exam Marks... (1 Viewer)

Conor

HSC
Hi,
I am currently in Year 11 and my ultimate 'wow' goal is the enter into a bachelor of medicine. I have just gotten some of my results back for the half-year exams, and now i feel like i will never achieve what i want to achieve.

I got 67% in the Chemistry Exam (2nd last), and 47% in the Physics (3rd, but 1st and 2nd were a long way above me). My subjects are English Adv, English Ext, Mathematics, Mathematics Extension, Physics, Chemistry, and SOR II.

I feel sad, and am not able to get the thought out of my mind that i will never get 'there'. Has anyone ever been in this situation before? I am going to get some tuition in Ext Maths, Physics and Chem after these results. I just feel like English Adv and Ext took all my time before the exam period - its not that I don't 'study' (I am usually up a good way past midnight), but am just completely overwhelmed by these past results.

Thanks,
Conor.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Conversely it is just the preliminaries. This might sound obscure but maybe your studying wrong.

All the best of luck and hope you get into Med. :)

Conor

HSC
thanks for your input. Any ideas on how i might control my study patterns? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)