Picking up Distance Education subjects? (1 Viewer)

Edward2593

HSC
My school allows you to do languages via distance education. I know in some cases you can pick up subjects at the start of year 12 once you drop some. Does anyone have an idea of the case regarding distance educations subjects?

Also, just wondering whether it is possible to pick up MX1 half prelim year - but I guess it would depend on the school or how your marks are in 2 unit, right? What if your a few places from top of the 2 unit class and are doing extremely well?

Last edited:

muzeikchun852

HSC
im doing japanese continuer at OHS. its quite demanding and its very different form the bludge we have in year 10. there is a set of work that u need it to complete. if the scheme work is not complete, N-award will be sent.

I know in some cases you can pick up subjects at the start of year 12 once you drop some. Does anyone have an idea of the case regarding distance educations subjects?
i simply dont know wat are trying to ask. do u mean when u do japanese continuer and then u can pick up japanese extension in year 12?

Also, just wondering whether it is possible to pick up MX1 half prelim year - but I guess it would depend on the school or how your marks are in 2 unit, right? What if your a few places from top of the 2 unit class and are doing extremely well?
depend wat school u go to. some school will let u and some wont. at my school, they wont let u..

Edward2593

HSC
no i mean pick up like, eg japanese beginners at start of year 12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)