Which textbook is best? (1 Viewer)

Noob1314

HSC
Heyy I'm in Year 10 and I want to buy Year 11 textbooks so next year I can be ahead of everyone and so that I wont fall behind in class and stuff. Im planning to buy my books in Kinokuniya and i was wondering if you guys can recommend me books for:
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • 2U Maths

I dont think I will need a textbook for Adv.English..do I?
Anyways, I was wondering if you can recommend me books which has explanations which can be easily understood easily and stuff ~

So thnx :)

muzeikchun852

HSC
Chemistry - conquering chemistry is excellent!

2U Maths - im using fizpatrick for school, although i think the explaination is quite bad and they dont rank their question according the level of difficulty. others said cambridge is quite good in terms of their explaination and question.

advanced english - probably not. because different school will do different area of study and modules. but if ur school is doing the module that had been in the past few year (ie. journey / change), if ure having difficulty with individual modules, buy one of those and it will help a lot.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Heyy I'm in Year 10 and I want to buy Year 11 textbooks so next year I can be ahead of everyone and so that I wont fall behind in class and stuff. Im planning to buy my books in Kinokuniya and i was wondering if you guys can recommend me books for:
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • 2U Maths

I dont think I will need a textbook for Adv.English..do I?
Anyways, I was wondering if you can recommend me books which has explanations which can be easily understood easily and stuff ~

So thnx :)
find out what textbooks your school uses

bouncing

HSC
fitzpatrick is also good for maths
biology
- bio in focus
- excel
- dotpoint (if you actually plan on using it)

everything else for bio is shit

ruchira2122

HSC
i found jones and couchman to be really good for 2u maths..

conquering chemistry is excellent imo.. cant get much better

we use bio in focus at school.. its pretty good compared to the others ive used (heinemann), downside is it seems to go into unnecessary depth but yeah.. not bad

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Heinemann for me is a fantastic text. I dont know why people dont like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)