Italian Students (1 Viewer)

Schoey93

HSC
Buongiorno a tutti!
Mi chiamo James. Faccio l'anno undici e studio italiano a scuola. Voi studiate italiano a scuola? Cosa scuola frequentate?

Hello everyone!
My name is James. I am in Year 11 and I study Italian at school. Do you study Italian at school? What school do you attend?

It would be great if we could communicate with each other and practise our Italian together. Please state whether you are studying Beginners or Continuers Italian and also state whether you are in Year 11 or Year 12. If possible, also provide an instant messaging address. I look forward to hearing from the small number of Year 11 and Year 12 HSC Italian students out there!

Ciao ciao!

HSC
N/A
the italian diving team!!

Ciao Schoey, faccio continuatori at Open High School. Quanto tempo hai imparato italiano?

Last edited:

39yeohcs

HSC
Buongiorno a tutti!
Mi chiamo James. Faccio l'anno undici e studio italiano a scuola. Voi studiate italiano a scuola? Cosa scuola frequentate?

Hello everyone!
My name is James. I am in Year 11 and I study Italian at school. Do you study Italian at school? What school do you attend?

It would be great if we could communicate with each other and practise our Italian together. Please state whether you are studying Beginners or Continuers Italian and also state whether you are in Year 11 or Year 12. If possible, also provide an instant messaging address. I look forward to hearing from the small number of Year 11 and Year 12 HSC Italian students out there!

Ciao ciao!
Ciao Schoey, Imparo a Open High School. Quanto tempo hai conosciuto italiano?

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
To all Italians. Please tell your players to harden up in the World Cup and stop faking injuries. That is all.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
L'inglese è la lingua migliore nel mondo. Inoltre il cinese è una lingua impressionante. Desidero che potrei parlare italiano, quello sarei impressionante.
Ci sono alcuni pulcini italiani molto caldi comunque

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)