~Need HelP~ (1 Viewer)

yt492

HSC
N/A
Hi ppl,

I'm currently doing an assignment/task that requires me to plan a realistic trip for the class group. btw, this is PDHPE (Outdoor Recreation). It has to include a route plan, and the necessary assessments (e.g. environment, food etc.). My question is, are there any gud n simple suggestions of locations of where the trip can be carried out?

Thx in advance =)

Shane_

HSC
The bush?

seriously, the blue mountains near tinpot hill is a good spot for hiking, i'd use that.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
The bush?

seriously, the blue mountains near tinpot hill is a good spot for hiking, i'd use that.
you are the biggest troll ever.

all your other post you talk "lyke dis" lol, like your a full on gangster wannabe, why do you write so differently on this one, and why do you have a gun as your dp??, you think your hard??

lucy-in-the-sky

HSC
yeah look at tracks in national parks, maybe some in your area?
I do duke of ed and we just go hiking on and off tracks in national parks, mainly blue mountains and royal national park

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

all your other post you talk "lyke dis" lol, like your a full on gangster wannabe, why do you write so differently on this one, and why do you have a gun as your dp??, you think your hard??
I lol'd.

maths94

HSC

All your other post you talk "lyke dis" lol, like your a full on gangster wannabe, why do you write so differently on this one, and why do you have a gun as your dp??, you think your hard??
+ 1

Eyedeology

HSC
I did duke of ed, and if you plan to organise something like that you will be doing a lot of planning. Try for something more in the one-day region, something a bit similar then mapping out hiking routes for a 3 day event, as well as organising all the food and such.

A one day hike could work, what area do you live in, something localised will be easier to grasp an understanding of and eventually plan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)