Droping Subject (1 Viewer)

sammers

HSC
Which subject should i drop: hospitality or senior science. Apparantly senior science scales better, but i have failed it twice this year in 2 terms. For hospitality i am doing okay in, but i do not like the cooking in it.

HSC
Uni Grad
Which subject should i drop: hospitality or senior science. Apparantly senior science scales better, but i have failed it twice this year in 2 terms. For hospitality i am doing okay in, but i do not like the cooking in it.
You're better off dropping the subject you're failing at; senior science
it's not really like there will be much difference if you do better at hospitality (seeing that you might hope to do better at senior science), but at least you're better off than taking a subject and failing it, which then deteriorates your ATAR.

Gigacube

HSC
Senior Science. Don't worry about the scaling as it changes every year. It seems as though your doing better in Hospitality & you should receive a higher ATAR with that subject regardless of scaling.

octopie

HSC
Unless you really really enjoy senior science and plan to improve your marks greatly in the next term, drop it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)