Year 12 Jearseys. (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, I don't know how other schools are doing it, but at my school we need to pay and supply a name for our year 12 Jerseys after the two week holidays, so we can have them by term 4.

I am struggling to figure out what to get on mine, it can be up to 21 characters and everyone plans to get something funny and awesome.

So, I am wondering what do you guys plan to get on yours?
(Simply for inspiration, I don't plan on stealing anyone's).

Last edited:

octopie

HSC
I think our school only lets us have parts of our names on it (first name/last name/middle name maybe?) so yeah nothing funny or awesome for us unfortunately ): I'm just having my surname on mine.

And we get our jerseys so late, this year's year 12 don't even have it yet :mad:

Zee Zappo

HSC
Yeah my friend is going to try and get i 1 2 4k haha thats pretty cool, but our teachers check the names so if they figure out what that means she probably has to make another name for it.
and I'm not sure what I'm getting on mine...but maybe 'Zappo' ? :D

timinator1993

HSC
im prolly gonna get Boss on mine. dont ask why.... But fo you do you have like a gamertag? maby incorporate that into it?

chrisnumber1

HSC
just dont so anything that you think is funny, sure when you write it down it will be funny, when you get it and put it on it may be funny(or people say "what a dickhead") and when you have to explain it to your grandmother it will not be funny. also dont go for anything creative especially if your one of those losers who wear their year 12 jerseys to uni because most of the time someone stands up then half the people in the lecture say "yeah alright faggot!"

lucy-in-the-sky

HSC
on mine I want to get 'in the sky' because I will have lucy on the front...but at the moment it doesn't look like we are going to be allowed to get names on the back :(

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
My friend showed me something awesome, yen(1+ngu).

Last edited:

musing

HSC
I want to put something meaningless like ▲▲▲▲▲ in my jersey.

SuperSaiyan

HSC
my name is kevin and i was thinking of Special K. i was originally thinking of just putting Kevin because 11 is under it cos it rhymes and kevin rudd would've done that for his 2011 election but he got kicked out :/

sonispucca

HSC
Im not getting anything stupid on the back...i know ill regret it later.
Not sure what to get on the front
back will probs be SonnieSunshine
Its the only name i actually like.

You want to make sure you arent going to get so sick of it that youll stop wearing your jersey after term 4 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)