How many hours of study...?? (1 Viewer)

rosannisayshi

HSC
hey ppl whose lookin at this, i'm new here so this message is just for trying out but i'm also looking for a serious answer so please help...

Please answer this:
Does everyone do a few hours of study each and every day and if so, how do you manage this as a part of your daily routine?
Doesn't it bore you to death?:sleep:

because i'm kinda doing the moderately hard subjects, (hard from my perspective) Eng Adv, 3 unit maths, Biology, Chemistry, Jap Continuers and St. of Religion and i know all my teachers school and Year Advisor strongly recommend us revise each night...

HOWEVER,

I'm a rather lazy person who doesn't study very often. Despite this depresssing fact, I am determined to achieve high marks and a ATAR of 90+.:read:

So how do you keep study every day?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
There's no formula to the HSC.

It's not as simple as (x number of hours study) x (y pages of notes) = zATAR

I tend to think people who study every night burn out early and get more stressed, but that's just me. I'm a crammer for life.

gayds

HSC
I doubt many people study regularly for yr 11. JUst revise before tests to make sure u get a decent mark, and then crank the study in yr 12

klaris

HSC
I've done nothing all holidays.
Need. Motivation. Now.

Sammy2011

HSC
Sadly, I am another who went into the holidays telling myself that I would accomplish all the work I had set for myself.

Now its already in the second week and I have hardly done anything.

ColdBuffet

HSC
Instead of telling yourself to study x amount of hours each day, figure out WHAT you have to study (look at ur syllabus). So if you set yourself the goal of learning x amount of dot points in one night then make sure you do learn those dot points, whether it takes you 5 minutes or 5 hours. I think that is a more effective way to study as opposed to using a time limit.

klaris

HSC
I just asked a girl I hate (she's spiteful, mean etc) how much study she has done for Ancient.
Apparently she's done HEAAAAPS. Like written essays and memorised sources and everything.

That makes me angry. And motivated.
Getting stuck into Ancient tonight, I'm gonna beat that bitch

Hell yeah motivation go go go go go go go go go

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
I just asked a girl I hate (she's spiteful, mean etc) how much study she has done for Ancient.
Apparently she's done HEAAAAPS. Like written essays and memorised sources and everything.

That makes me angry. And motivated.
Getting stuck into Ancient tonight, I'm gonna beat that bitch

Hell yeah motivation go go go go go go go go go
LOL. Yay for being more motivated than I am in my final year of the subject. :haha:

Good motivation, though. I know the feeling!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)