English Advanced Preliminary: Secondary Text on Connections (1 Viewer)

Eyedeology

HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could suggest a reasonably compelling & interesting text that has some relation to connections?

Our prescribed text is Ender's game, which is a sci-fi adventure novel. I also already have a movie as my primary secondary text, so what i'm looking for is a text that isn't a movie, and relates well to connections.

I'm really at a brick wall, i can't find a text that fits the criteria suitably and that i find interesting.

Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks.

Dark Night

HSC
you can find connection in every single text. i suggest you look for those which are related to belonging, since they are similar and you can use them again in yr12

Eyedeology

HSC
Cheers for the response, that's true, although i forgot to mention i am seeking one that really highlights my meaning; That connections exist everywhere to a certain degree.

So maybe like a religious or spiritual text, something that refers to a universal bond?

Dark Night

HSC
Well, i suggest peter skrzynecki, one of the famous poet related to belonnging, and you can still use these stuff in yr12 and build on what you have in yr11. some of his poem, like : Postcard, In the folk mesuem, etc, are focus on his belonging state.

Dark Night

HSC
by the way, what school do you go to? I mean not many school would choose ender's game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)