First impressions of yr 11 (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
So what do you guys think of the new school year? Was your first day exactly how you expected it to be? Share your thoughts here...

I am making this thread in my free period (called 'study period' now but there is obviously nothing to study now) and lovin' the fact that the BoS forums are no longer blocked for me!!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Aw, beat me to bumping my old thread when Spiral was a little one.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Same hahaa my first day of year 11 would be tomorrow :D Can't wait

Examine

same
HSC
Came back, I got 11 free periods per fortnight :D

doug003

HSC
It was alright, i was a bit slow with a few questions asked due to being on holidays. Other then that the classes were sick, specially business studies and legal :D Can't wait for economics and maths tommorow :DDD

Renegader

HSC
It was great. Almost every teacher explained how we should refer to syllabus while studying and tick off everything you've covered.

Eg155

HSC
I got 10 haha.
Pretty good day, if it wasn't SO HOT.
i got 4 per fortnight; technically it's only 2 because everyone gets friday off early, so I'm not really get a free since school isn't on after 1:30 on fridays...
+ 1. SO HOT! and no airconditioning at all. fml.

qwerty44

HSC
Best feeling was looking at the timetable and no subjects like HSIE on there. Though i am doing business studies, its geography, history, chemistry and biology i HATE. pumped for physics and maths though :p

5 freesssss

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I've got to be at school every morning at 7:45 from Tuesday to Friday, and stay at school to 4:30 every Monday. Not one day where I don't have a before school or after school period lol.

Today was pretty sick. Physics is awwwwwesome. Doing "The Death of a Salesman" for Advanced English, anyone know if that's any good?

Can't wait for tomorrow, extension maths and economics!

wildchild666

HSC
I've got to be at school every morning at 7:45 from Tuesday to Friday, and stay at school to 4:30 every Monday. Not one day where I don't have a before school or after school period lol.

Today was pretty sick. Physics is awwwwwesome. Doing "The Death of a Salesman" for Advanced English, anyone know if that's any good?

Can't wait for tomorrow, extension maths and economics!
Wow that sucks :/

Not sure what "The Death of a Salesman" is like. I'm doing a comparative study of Othello and O for Advanced English.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Wow that sucks :/

Not sure what "The Death of a Salesman" is like. I'm doing a comparative study of Othello and O for Advanced English.
I like the extension subjects, so i don't mind (I live basically down the road from my school so it doesn't take long to get home or get to school anyway). Plus I get extra free periods, 7 hours per cycle.

wildchild666

HSC
I like the extension subjects, so i don't mind (I live basically down the road from my school so it doesn't take long to get home or get to school anyway). Plus I get extra free periods, 7 hours per cycle.
Ah, that's cool. I get no free periods, but also no early starts/late finishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)