Animal Farm (1 Viewer)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Hello
This question is for particularly for those people who read the book called "Animal Farm". I had just received an assessment on Animal Farm. The assessment is particularly based on writing a speech. The class is allowed to pick one of the options and I need your help on picking which option will you choose if you had to do this assignment. Please also explain why you chose the option you are choosing and how would you approach the option.

Here are the options

A. Imagine you are Mr Jones and have been exiled from your own farm as a result of the animals recent rebellion. You are to construct a speech with the aim to convince a newcomer (new animal member)of the farm to allow you to return as the leader of Manor Farm

B. Imagine you are Napoleon after the animal revolution you have lead. As the new leader of Manor Farm you have to construct a speech. Your aim is to convince a newcomer (new animal member) of them farm to allow you to continue your leadership for the good of the animals.

Kingportable

HSC
What module is this? Because it hardly resembles anything from English Advance. Oh well.

I'd choose Napoleon because you can start funny with the satire of his leadership, "four legs good, two legs better." and how Orwell's utilisation of anthromorposis conveys his criticisms of the greed thats corrupts the noble foundations and ideals of Communism; that the issue is not Communism or Capitalism but people and the leaders they have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)