Question! :D (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, I'm interested in picking up 4unit maths, but I'm just curious as to what marks you should be getting in 3u and 2u to be able to do well in 4unit . Thanks :D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
In Year 11 marks don't matter. If you really enjoy maths and are somewhat good at it or even if you are average definitely consider it. It is quite a different playing field. My advice if you are going to do 4U mathematics definitely consolidate your preliminary content.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Overall if you doing well in 2/3U and you enjoy maths give 4U a try :)

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
Depends on how hard your school exams are. Do you go selective (if so- what are your ranks and marks)? For me, I was getting 100% in 2U and around 95% in 3U and now I get pretty similar (~95%) in 4U.

Definitely give it a go though- it sounds like you'll be good for it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
In Year 11 marks don't matter. If you really enjoy maths and are somewhat good at it or even if you are average definitely consider it. It is quite a different playing field. My advice if you are going to do 4U mathematics definitely consolidate your preliminary content.
^ that

Deliriously

HSC
If you enjoy maths, then don't hesistate to try it out!
But if you don't enjoy maths , and you're getting 60-75%~ (avg or below) then you might want to have a think about whether or not you will be committed to studying 4U maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)