Plz help emergency!>!? (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
ANYONE HAVE NOTES ON ALL THE PRACS FROM THE "WATER" MODULE IN CHEMISTRY??? Plz plz plz!! I have a prac assessment, which Ive never done before cos I switched schools at the exact moment we had one, and teacher says its an assessment on ONE of the pracs from water module. Anyone have all the notes plz?? How do u even study for a prac assessment>!?!?!?! Just read all the pracs and remember everything isnt it..?.

2xL

HSC
No offence but its just prelim. Chill. Even if you fuck it up, it counts to nothing. So just take it easy! Just look through your past pracs and you'll be fine. Check the syllabus and look @ the right hand column.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
ANYONE HAVE NOTES ON ALL THE PRACS FROM THE "WATER" MODULE IN CHEMISTRY??? Plz plz plz!! I have a prac assessment, which Ive never done before cos I switched schools at the exact moment we had one, and teacher says its an assessment on ONE of the pracs from water module. Anyone have all the notes plz?? How do u even study for a prac assessment>!?!?!?! Just read all the pracs and remember everything isnt it..?.
Bro you created a thread regarding this a few months ago too - for the Metals/Chemical Earth modules...

leesh95

HSC
They must have told you something as to what the prac was about.

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Is the water one right?

I have notes from my friend

leesh95

HSC
It might have to do with Calorimeters. You need to know the formula DeltaH= m c Delta t and also how to find out the molar heat of solution etc.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Yea did a whole bunch of practical stuff on molar heat of solution, I think teacher said it wont be that prac though. But I cant remember now.

starryblue

HSC
shouldn't you be writing up your own pracs instead of relying on others... it's a very important skill...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)