After yearlies... (1 Viewer)

gleeek

HSC
For the 2 week holiday, are you going to have a long awaited break, or go straight into HSC mode?

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Breaaakkkk, although we've already been told we're going to be given assignments for the holidays :(

Once the term starts though I'm hitting HSC mode.

barbernator

HSC
Breaaakkkk, although we've already been told we're going to be given assignments for the holidays :(

Once the term starts though I'm hitting HSC mode.
this can't be true right? I don't think its allowed

barbernator

HSC
considering you can't start the HSC course until term 4, your teachers shouldn't give you HSC assignments. and also, this is going to be your last break without schoolwork until HSC is done, so i think its a bit slack

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Well whats done is done, If it means work gets out of the way quicker in place of my holidays can't really complain.

2610buck

HSC
I'll start learning the content by myself, but the holidays will be one final break

pscecelia

HSC
I will 99% be studying as I promised myself I would actually study study n study for the HSC ....... Woooooohoooo 90> here I come

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
ahahhah prelim'ers have no idea. good luck keeping that enthusiasm... i was the same but damn i burnt out hard.

pscecelia

HSC
Yer I burnt out after my prelim half yearlys n winged n yearlys ......all good there's still another yr to get it right

CaffeineMotor

HSC
ahahhah prelim'ers have no idea. good luck keeping that enthusiasm... i was the same but damn i burnt out hard.
Kids these days... used to be so full of life and adventure, then they started year 12 :(

Well I plan to follow what this girl did last year, 6 hours of study a night :p Don't know how she kept that up :S

Mdzabakly

HSC
Kids these days... used to be so full of life and adventure, then they started year 12 :(

Well I plan to follow what this girl did last year, 6 hours of study a night :p Don't know how she kept that up :S
+1, 96> atar here i come !!

Im planing on hsc mode mabye 1 week into the holidays ( first week is reserved for break/ outings).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)